BBL05: match 32, Renegades vs Strikers

will the Renegades make the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. Blame me for answering someone else's extremely patronising question ... well done, lads.

You didn't even answer a question. The quote you posted and responded to said:

While I'm extremely reticent to re-open this debate, it's typical of the victim-blaming mentality.

How is channel 10's treatment of Gayle extraordinary? They supported their employee by saying they wouldn't interview him, which he had to do. It wasn't 10 who led the charge against Gayle, it was social media and the print media.

The reply you left was absolute crap, and not at all founded in reality.

You saw tonight what happens when the heat is on.
Heat? It was a dead rubber for us. That said, Adelaide teams are notorious for choking when it matters so it will be interesting to see what happens on Thursday.

You didn't even answer a question. The quote you posted and responded to said:

While I'm extremely reticent to re-open this debate, it's typical of the victim-blaming mentality.

How is channel 10's treatment of Gayle extraordinary? They supported their employee by saying they wouldn't interview him, which he had to do. It wasn't 10 who led the charge against Gayle, it was social media and the print media.

The reply you left was absolute crap, and not at all founded in reality.

Go off to the 'bleeding hearts' board, and tell someone who cares, mate.

Chris Gayle was treated like crap by pretty much the entire Australian media, and if you think Ch10 wasn't a (big) part of that, you're utterly deluded. He was totally within his rights tonight to specifically tell them he wasn't doing another interview with them again - and good on him, I say.

In the meantime, you banging on and on and on about it is derailing the thread, and preventing people from concentrating on tonight's game. Enough.

Go off to the 'bleeding hearts' board, and tell someone who cares, mate.

Chris Gayle was treated like crap by pretty much the entire Australian media, and if you think Ch10 wasn't a (big) part of that, you're utterly deluded. He was totally within his rights tonight to specifically tell them he wasn't doing another interview with them again - and good on him, I say.

In the meantime, you banging on and on and on about it is derailing the thread, and preventing people from concentrating on tonight's game. Enough.

38818918.jpg

- there was no bleeding heart here.
- there was no argument that he was within his rights - I didn't say otherwise.
- "banging on and on"? There was what, 3 posts? 2 of them responding to pinheads like you?

It's alright, clearly I can't convince sexists who refuse to give up their right to be sexist. Nor can I compete with obvious intellectual heavyweights as you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

38818918.jpg

- there was no bleeding heart here.
- there was no argument that he was within his rights - I didn't say otherwise.
- "banging on and on"? There was what, 3 posts? 2 of them responding to pinheads like you?

It's alright, clearly I can't convince sexists who refuse to give up their right to be sexist. Nor can I compete with obvious intellectual heavyweights as you.
What are you doing here, Sven? Stockholm is on the other side of the world.

The way the Thunder choked this season when on top and 4 games left v the bottom 4 sides, I'd back West to take 5-fer against the Thunder ;)

Hey, hey we may have gift wrapped some hacks wickets, but even our side can't gift wrap that pie thrower a 5 for!

Soooo who wins in the semis?
Strikers and Scorchers.

I'll back the Strikers to win the whole thing, whether they play us or the Stars in the final, I think they've put together a very professional outfit.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL05: match 32, Renegades vs Strikers

Back