BDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dene rodger is an absolute gun. i highly rate this kid and is a huge prospect. Racks up the possessions and they are all pretty effective. Good mark for his size and doesnt mind baggin a few goals here and there. a freak player. watch out for him in the future!!!

dene rodger is an absolute gun. i highly rate this kid and is a huge prospect. Racks up the possessions and they are all pretty effective. Good mark for his size and doesnt mind baggin a few goals here and there. a freak player. watch out for him in the future!!!
Actually Dene Rodger is possibly the biggest spud to ever have played A division. He has ok skill but is just a little bitch and doesnt like being touched. On the other hand Shane Rodwell is an absolute superstar. Back from a broken back that he did over the summer and is tearing the league to shreds.

dene rodgers has big teeth

Apparently there is a new gun coming to a division this year. his names james weaire. will play for swanpool. has big raps on him in the wider footy circles and can really play. good overhead for his size which is about 6 foot. has shoulers on him like wayne carey and splits packs in a similiar way. his main asset is his raking right foot. can pin point targets leading from 60. will outclass oposition with ease this year so just keep an eye out..:thumbsu:

Apparently there is a new gun coming to a division this year. his names james weaire. will play for swanpool. has big raps on him in the wider footy circles and can really play. good overhead for his size which is about 6 foot. has shoulers on him like wayne carey and splits packs in a similiar way. his main asset is his raking right foot. can pin point targets leading from 60. will outclass oposition with ease this year so just keep an eye out..:thumbsu:
I heard he can neary mark it on his chest... he will go awesome in A division.
Dene Rodger is a superstar no doubt he's the next B Johnson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back