Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe this
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Y.E.T.

Police said they are continuing their inquiries, and more to come..

Despite the charges, a police spokeswoman told AAP the case is not closed and detectives are continuing to investigate.

Despite the charges, a police spokeswoman told AAP the case is not closed and detectives are continuing to investigate.

That may be the case, but I believe the continued investigations will have nothing to do with whether or not Beams or McArthy were the guilty parties. But it doesn't matter anyway, there reputations have been forever tarnished.

That may be the case, but I believe the continued investigations will have nothing to do with whether or not Beams or McArthy were the guilty parties. But it doesn't matter anyway, there reputations have been forever tarnished.

I agree event though they were not charged, they are tarnished just ask milne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't it obvious once the story competely vanished that it was all based on a drunk sl,uts fantasies. I thought it was, no surprise they weren't charged.

Bit harsh mate considering someone has been charged (not the footballers) for the crimes that she alleged.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-generic-blog/charges-laid-over-sexual-assault/20101116-17vl5.html

It's more than likely that the story just disappeared as there was no breaking news to report on the case until today.

I think the concept is quite easy to understand:
T H E Y
W E R E
N O T
C H A R G E D
He said believe, not understand;).
As others have said, their quality character of character will probably be questioned for the rest of their careers, right or wrong. But Montagna has seems to have been able to put it behind him so they probably will too.

Memo to Neil Mitchell : F#@ You
Let's not forget The Australian, who caught one of about 50,000 rumours and passed it off as a "source", running a full article as though it was fact.

The majority of journos were right to STFU, but Mitchell and The Australian are attention hungry whores.

Unfortunately, it's then open slather with the papers reporting on reports to avoid repercussions. Embarrassingly grubby business with delusions of grandeur and self-importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back