Beams has only played two games but already
has shown enough to suggest that he should get
plenty of opportunities this season. Despite scoring
59 SuperCoach points last week, he looked like he​
belonged on the big stage.
If one of your midfielders​
isn’t playing, then bring Beams in this week before

his price goes up.

I want him in but his name doesn't come up for me to trade.

Why?
Help appreciated.

lol.

Sure you're just not looking in the wrong place? Sort by Teams and go to Collingwood, should see him there, or by Price and head to the bottom. I just got him, so he's in there (then again I'm in the top 2000:p)

Either that or you already have him somewhere, or there's a glitch.

Dayne Beams...
(Mid) $94,200
Beams has only played two games but already
has shown enough to suggest that he should get
plenty of opportunities this season. Despite scoring
59 SuperCoach points last week, he looked like he
belonged on the big stage.

If one of your midfielders
isn’t playing, then bring Beams in this week before
his price goes up.

I want him in but his name doesn't come up for me to trade.

Why?
Help appreciated.

Use your scroll bar. Players appear according to points scored last game, not price.

go to midfielders and sort by team, scroll down to to collingwood and it be be sorted by surname alphabetically so he should be around the top of the collingwood list.

you could already have him in your team?

maybe try going to midfielders and and try ctrl+f to find a word and type in dayne or beams

I traded him for Robinson at the start of round 1. Thought he wasn't gonna get a game :eek:

Ive got Liam Anthony instead of Beams. Anthony will be in the side come a few weeks im thinking, and I dont want to waste another trade by just swapping them around, ive already used 3 and I dont want to use anymore just yet. :thumbsu:

sounds like somebodys had a few too many beams, try searching for him in the morning once the hangover has gone

Don't you know that you need the "secret beams code"? PM me and I will give you it. :D

What do you mean code? I thought it he was just a premium rookie. Hence stopping you from stocking up on premium's like ablett, judd, dal santo and prem rookies beams/anthony etc..

Is there a way you can get around? :eek: Can you PM me too?

What do you mean code? I thought it he was just a premium rookie. Hence stopping you from stocking up on premium's like ablett, judd, dal santo and prem rookies beams/anthony etc..

Is there a way you can get around? :eek: Can you PM me too?

I have just consulted Jeffy (founder of the brown paper bag code) and he has given me the work around fix in order for you to use the premium rookie code on beams.

PM coming your way............ :p

all that b/s about the code aside
tossing up beams ave of 70.50 or ZAHARAKIS ave of 77.00
whats your view???:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all that b/s about the code aside
tossing up beams ave of 70.50 or ZAHARAKIS ave of 77.00
whats your view???:confused:

Definitely Beams. Essendon have a lot of quality players returning now or in the near future who Zaharakis will be competing with. He looked great in his first game but looked pretty lost in his second against a more decent opposition.

Beams gets the hard balls pretty well and Collingwood are in desperate need for players like that so he should stay there for the long run.

I would definitely take Beams over Zaha...however you spell his name. Beams is averaging almost 20 possessions a game and has been fairly consistent against Melbourne and Geelong. Plus with B. Johnson out long term it looks like his position is fairly safe for a while. He is also good at picking up the Hard Ball gets which should mean plenty of high point possessions.

Zaharakis is relying on a big performance against Freo where he got over 100pts. His followup performance against Carlton (12 poss, 45pts) was fair for a rookie but not quite at where I think Beams is currently at.

i'd go beams as well but i'm still not sure if i can bring myself to trade anthony for him while robinson is still warming my bench and getting games....got plenty of cash cows so just not sure, havent got long to decide till lockout tho :(

i'd go beams as well but i'm still not sure if i can bring myself to trade anthony for him while robinson is still warming my bench and getting games....got plenty of cash cows so just not sure, havent got long to decide till lockout tho :(

I just got Beams in for Anthony. His price will rise considerably in the coming weeks and who's to say that Anthony will come straight into the Kangas team anyway? Got Robinson also so I'm looking at about a $300,000 odd combined profit. Sounds good to me ;)

Beams scored under 60 against Geelong.

You consider that good?

Oh wait.. i just realised which team you supported..

Yep.. his score was awesome. ;)

rfCARL4_gallery__300x400.jpg

Hurts doesn't it?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back