Beau Muston Sponsorship: Latest News .....

Remove this Banner Ad

I realy don't quite understand myself... I've been supporting the club forcefully, financially & vocally for along time now. I just didn't see the point in getting a young kid with a dodgy knee with a top pick.

It was like I said to me blue mates the other day about Judd. If anything came out of that game - you dont buy a thrashed ferrari, you buy a new one if your in the market for one.

HFC bloggas I'd be happy to support a guy who's going to contribute to the club - but I reckon HFC have already done plenty for him.

I'd chip in for almost any other player, besides dowler (another dud pick).

Is Muston the cheapest to sponsor??? Because if that the case I'd rather pay more and support a guy who's going to give something back.

Sh*t post.

fair enough garry & wata - good points you both made

vanders not fair enough - i've given more to this club than you could point a stick at

not addicted to this site like some of you but occassionaly throw my 2c in and check out the gossip - you got to cop it both ways - we're all entitled to our opinions this is a forum for discussion after all, wouldnt be much of a read if we where all sheep now

:thumbsu::):thumbsu::):thumbsu::)

not addicted to this site like some of you but occassionaly throw my 2c in and check out the gossip - you got to cop it both ways - we're all entitled to our opinions this is a forum for discussion after all, wouldnt be much of a read if we where all sheep now

:thumbsu::):thumbsu::):thumbsu::)

Exactly!

Come on, Vanders. You may disagree with the post, but we all know you're more mature than that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Beau Muston Sponsorship: Latest News .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back