10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
waters.jpg

Is it the greatest haircut in history?. I think so. Everytime I see Beau around which is a fairbit cos hes always at Karrinyup shops I cant stop looking at that hair. I think its his source of strength

After seeing that picture of him in The Game Liftout yesterday I have to agree wholeheartedly.

He's gotten better with age.

Still, Nicoski is better than them all:D

ha ha this is quickly becoming a "chicks" thread :rolleyes:

well I like this pic of Beau after the GF, he looks very mean *cough* I mean hot

0526142400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha this is quickly becoming a "chicks" thread :rolleyes:

well I like this pic of Beau after the GF, he looks very mean *cough* I mean hot

0526142400.jpg

Ohhh hes a cutey isnt he??? hahah. Looks like he wouldnt hurt a fly... bwhahah, but in reality of course he is mean fighting machine.
Yeah it has turned into a chicks thread... oh well :rolleyes:

What is with everyone having the filthy ethnic mullet? When did that come into fashion :eek:

Mullets on the right person look good.

However if some1 like Ling or Peverill got a mullet it would look disgusting :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mullets on the right person look good.

However if some1 like Ling or Peverill got a mullet it would look disgusting :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd have to agree with that. And that pic of Beau with those other two guys is droolworthy big time

yup...this is absolutely a girls thread and I'm lovin it. You can't go past chickys ever changing hair though....he looks so hot in this pic....there is a god :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back