Beau Waters haircut

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm loving this girly thread. We should have more of them. Eye candy is a huge part of footy I think. I do love the game itself, but its great to have a bonus:)

I'm loving this girly thread. We should have more of them. Eye candy is a huge part of footy I think. I do love the game itself, but its great to have a bonus:)

oh for sure. But i dont EVER want to be mistaken for those loser girls ( particually the young teeny bopper 12 yr olds) who sit there and cheer for thier one fave player because he's 'hot.'
Case in point last saturday nite i saw a girl wearing a collingwood scarf, but had badges of paul medhurst all over it from when he was a docker. Clearly she just migrated to the pies because of that ugly smut.
Chicks like that make me sick.
sure, i wouldnt mind me a tyson stenglien or a matt rosa, but i certainly appreciate thier talent and ability more so than thier looks - its just a big bonus ;)

I'm with you Juddythe best. I'm definatley not like those girls. I'm 26 for a start, so you would hope not.:(

At one of the games that I went to last year, there was this chick sitting about 2 seats down from me screetching and screaming the guys names like some sad groupie. I know for a fact that the guys (players) just laugh at those groupie types.

I love my team with a passion, and good looking guys in the team is certainly a bonus.:)

hmm I thought some of you might find this hot *cough* I mean interesting

bw.jpg

i know this has nothing to do with beau waters, but considering this is now a "girly" thread its probably the best place to post it. We have to indulge sometimes right? :p Anyways here is some drool worthy material for ya
hotttty.jpg

Anyone else agree that Stinger is the best built Eagle..... me thinks so :thumbsu: :eek:

Yeah I saw that interview, funny how he said he didn't have many brain cells to begin with.

The slow zooms in to close up on his face ruined it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back