Grover

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2003
Hobart
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Just read a rumour in the age that Simon Beaumont was being offered as trade for a third round pick.
after 2 really good years and one ordinary one surely he is worth more than a 3rd round pick

thats what id prefer a swap for a player.
Beaumont is a bloody good player, there is no way i want a 3rd round pick for him. he is worth much more than that

If you talk to choco, you aren't giving port enough. The way port are going about stevens and what they want for him, you'd think stevens is a triple brownlow medalist.

Originally posted by AirportWest #17
but what Williams wants and what he will get are two totally different things! am i right?

yep, come friday morning port and williams will have a massive rethink on what stevens is worth, and will settle for some 2nd rate deal to avoid getting nothing for him.

Originally posted by pfinn
If you talk to choco, you aren't giving port enough. The way port are going about stevens and what they want for him, you'd think stevens is a triple brownlow medalist.

HAHA! Good one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we can't afford to lose beauy, were short on defenders as it is (as well he got married on the weekend)

Does choco williams win the TOOL OF THE WEEK award for his outlandish comments regarding Stevens

he is a dill and while he is in charge of Port all they will win is worthless wizard cups
Alan Stott has the right idea, get rid of him

if that rumour was true that we could get croad for beauie i wouldnt mind doing that. i do like beaumont heaps but if he is going to go id rather get croad than a 3rd rounder.
Croad at CHB will be a brilliant player rather than at CHF, FF where dockers try and play him.
but some how i think dockers wouldnt want this deal.
but you never know as it takes a big contract off their hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Beaumont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back