BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh yeah.
Did I mention lasts years StJoeys ressies B/F winner (another gun).
More to come to mate.......
No bottom 2 for us, you'll eat your words.....
An impressive pre-season so far.
If it all goes to plan and you don't finish bottom 2, who goes down with Newcomb?
I'm assuming you will be applying for additional points given the amount of new players coming in. What are you hoping to be allocated?
Round 1 v OG will this finally be the year you break the drought against the Grubbers????

Round 1's been released today

Torquay vs. Modda
Anglesea vs. Geelong Amateur
Barwon Heads vs. Newcomb
Ocean Grove vs. Portarlington
Queenscliff vs. Drysdale

Anglesea Ammos match of the day for mine.

Round 1's been released today

Torquay vs. Modda
Anglesea vs. Geelong Amateur
Barwon Heads vs. Newcomb
Ocean Grove vs. Portarlington
Queenscliff vs. Drysdale

Anglesea Ammos match of the day for mine.

Some ripping matches there, I’m going with Queenscliff Drysdale as the best and there, that will be a ripper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it all goes to plan and you don't finish bottom 2, who goes down with Newcomb?
I'm assuming you will be applying for additional points given the amount of new players coming in. What are you hoping to be allocated?
Round 1 v OG will this finally be the year you break the drought against the Grubbers????
Ahh......
Grubber Jim.

Stick to the right thread please.
I own this one, just like you think you own GDFL.
Off you go.....
He is welcome here as a former Port player who helped to let the rot set in haha
i think it’s reasonable to ask for the same points that Newcomb were allocated (48). OG have lost some class but they have adequately replaced that if not bettered it. They will be tough to beat to round one but I can say this, Port have recruited really well this season. Most likely bottom two or three still but some upsets may be caused along the way.

He is welcome here as a former Port player who helped to let the rot set in haha

i think it’s reasonable to ask for the same points that Newcomb were allocated (48). OG have lost some class but they have adequately replaced that if not bettered it. They will be tough to beat to round one but I can say this, Port have recruited really well this season. Most likely bottom two or three still but some upsets may be caused along the way.
No, that was the other genius, MelbSaint.

Last edited:
Happy to help Port but my coaching commitments won't allow me the time.Maybe with your experience they may need your help..

Newcomb have 40 pts in 2018. Same as everyone else.

Newcomb have 40 pts in 2018. Same as everyone else.
They had 48 last season, Port 45. Every club is allocated 40 points each season. They then need to apply for more if needed. I wouldn’t be surprised if Newcomb apply for more and I know Port will.

They had 48 last season, Port 45. Every club is allocated 40 points each season. They then need to apply for more if needed. I wouldn’t be surprised if Newcomb apply for more and I know Port will.
There are no extra points for anyone this coming season. Newcomb have been told and I assume Port have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back