BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused.
Isn't there a players salary cap within AFL Barwon? And isn't it around $115000 for the BFL?

If so, what do you mean by money going to Linton etc. outside the cap?

Also what do you mean by the committee has approved $200000? Does that mean there's no limit to what coaches and support staff can get paid. I don't get it.

Why is AFL Barwon letting this happen?
200gs that's double the cap how's that fair?
So really there going to run out of points before the run out of $$$

Fantastic to see but I'm sure the concrete cheque book will be out on the hunt again and they'll announce some amazing signing out of the blue in the next couple of weeks.
I can tell you Ammos signed a guy 6 weeks ago who has kicked over 1000 goals in the Cairns League, he's name is Matt Walsh, and whilst he's about 35-36 he will still be good for 60+. He is originally from Kyabram and played in a couple of premierships at Redan in the Ballarat League in the late 90s early 2000s era.
God bless Fazz

I can tell you Ammos signed a guy 6 weeks ago who has kicked over 1000 goals in the Cairns League, he's name is Matt Walsh, and whilst he's about 35-36 he will still be good for 60+. He is originally from Kyabram and played in a couple of premierships at Redan in the Ballarat League in the late 90s early 2000s era.
God bless Fazz
Ha ha it starts again I've enjoyed how quiet it's been over Christmas

God bless Fazz

Shogun Ambassador

God bless Fazz
Who's place does he take, Day or Zappa?

God bless Fazz

G'day boys....although I play footy down here now, I played against Walsh in Cairns a few years back. A great signing for Ammos & will add experience to an already formidable Ammos forward line. Walsh is a gun (Cairns AFL named their league goal kicking award after him - that's how highly he's rated), & along with Day & Zappa I'm unsure how the opposition will cover all 3 key forwards. But the big question is; Can they all work together? Will be interesting to see what plans the coaches have in place for this.

G'day boys....although I play footy down here now, I played against Walsh in Cairns a few years back. A great signing for Ammos & will add experience to an already formidable Ammos forward line. Walsh is a gun (Cairns AFL named their league goal kicking award after him - that's how highly he's rated), & along with Day & Zappa I'm unsure how the opposition will cover all 3 key forwards. But the big question is; Can they all work together? Will be interesting to see what plans the coaches have in place for this.

If you were a club with a bit of coin available, I'd be getting on the phone to Zappa, as he will be the one squeezed out if 3 talls dont work!

Day has already told Ammo's this will be his last year in Geelong too, EDFL clubs offering silly coin, too much to turn down!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were a club with a bit of coin available, I'd be getting on the phone to Zappa, as he will be the one squeezed out if 3 talls dont work!

Day has already told Ammo's this will be his last year in Geelong too, EDFL clubs offering silly coin, too much to turn down!
Zappa could always go to New town with Kaine Marsh.

Corey Enright part owner of the Bush Inn with Matt Dyer from Barwon Heads.........
Heard a whisper, could be a long shot, see what happens.
I was wondering when people would make the connection and also that enright's brother is an assistant at heads.....

Last edited:
My sources tell me Sean Lucas former junior has returned to Portarlington. He's been playing for the Waratahs in the NTFL. I'm told he is an absolute Jet.

My sources tell me Sean Lucas former junior has returned to Portarlington. He's been playing for the Waratahs in the NTFL. I'm told he is an absolute Jet.

Posted at puckapunyal army base, so depends on things there, in port over summer so might just be training!

Not sure how keen army is on them playing footy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back