Ben Cousins arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben was apparently spotted washing windows at traffic lights according to a friend over there....take that for what it's worth I guess...
Sad but wouldn't surprise anyone given his current situation......

Doubt he'd be washing windows, there'd still be a few junkies over there who'd shout him so they could have a story to tell.
He was off his head and found his way to canning bridge highway where he was trying to wash windows of cars stopped at the lights with the normal juvenile delinquents that do it there.he dosent do it for a living he was just off his head.

As long as he's not directing traffic again...
jeo2nYX.gif

There would still be, literally, tens of thousands of people in Perth who would pay Cousins just to be able to hang out with him for a night and buy him all the gear he needs. He will never not be able to afford it which is part of his problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There would still be, literally, tens of thousands of people in Perth who would pay Cousins just to be able to hang out with him for a night and buy him all the gear he needs. He will never not be able to afford it which is part of his problem
Doubt it very much- even Cousins has an expiry date for the sycophants

Not sure about your numbers? Tens of thousands?
No doubt Ben Cousins is much loved and adored but most of the public realise the situation and think it's rather sad.
I'd say some of his crim mates might also think hanging out with cousins while hes off his face might not be in their best interest any more.

I bet all those 'eagle supporters' who jumped ship to Richmond when they picked him up would still fall over themselves around him. They seemed pretty nutty. I don't think there were tens of thousands of them though.
Nah they were just looking for an excuse to jump to Richmond.

Only people that normally jump to Richmond are Richmond supporters that have previously jumped off.

Or Essendon fans in 2016 who didn't want to support Carlton or Collingwood. ;)

Essendon fans were supporting Essendon in 2016. Same as every other year.

I know about a dozen who didn't. They jumped on the Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back