Ben Cousins in Intensive Care

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnny_Segment

All Australian
Apr 21, 2007
Aus
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Footy Show has revealed that Richmond star Ben Cousins has been rushed to hospital and admitted to intensive care.

There are no details regarding the circumstances surrounding his condition.

Witnesses say Cousins appeared unconscious as he was wheeled on a stretcher after arriving by ambulance at approximately 11.45am today

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=6912587

Just read that a minute ago when logging out of my hotmail. Wow!
Let's pray he is okay, and nothing malicious occured in the lead up to whatever happened...

my mail is it's an adverse reaction to a tablet...possibly of the sleeping variety...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleeping tablets can be dangerous or fatal if mixed with amphetamines or cathinones. I doubt they will find out for sure, as hospitals tend not to disclose this information.

Sleeping tablets can be dangerous or fatal if mixed with amphetamines or cathinones. I doubt they will find out for sure, as hospitals tend not to disclose this information.

Sleeping tablets can be dangerous at any time - talk about drawing a long bow. It is not uncommon for people to have adverse reactions to medication so lets wait and judge him on facts rather than assumptions.

AFLs hidden secret was about to come out sooner or later. I think you will find literally every single player takes sleeping tablets after a game

Really, why?

If I go for a run, I'm usually ****ed and sleep like a baby.

Maybe if it's a night game I could understand, sometimes you can be a bit wired after strenuous exercise at night, but a day game is a different story.

Might you, I'm not running as hard and as fast or as long as these blokes are...

I just got word from a mate of a mate of a mate's gf who said she met Ben once, it's apparently an adverse reaction to a sleeping tablet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cousins in Intensive Care

Remove this Banner Ad

Back