Ben Cousins Jailed - 12 months

Remove this Banner Ad

... or spent months supporting as mate who was in, then out, then in and is now staying in.

So no, I'm going on the experiences of someone inside right now. Are you going on " just going on popular belief or hearsay"? You sound incredibly naive.
im more likely to believe someone who has 1st hand experience like Arathrawn.

Im not naive, i just dont buy into the bs statements that hard drugs are easy to get access to in prison, especially when your broke. Cousins might have got a few cheapie highs because of his status on the Perth streets, but i imagine in prison its every man for himself.

I've always wondered just how it gets through so much. Is it actually the guards?

I knew someone who went to prison and its full of drugs. Some guards are crooked and bring it in but prisoners and their visitors come up with some ingenious ways to smuggle drugs.

If they used their intelligence for good they would probably cure cancer

Do you think he'll get Adam Sander's role? Or will they give that to Dayle Garlett and Cousins gets to be Burt Reynolds?

Lol we were just chatting about him playing footy inside. First fight will be about which team he plays for

I knew someone who went to prison and its full of drugs. Some guards are crooked and bring it in but prisoners and their visitors come up with some ingenious ways to smuggle drugs.

If they used their intelligence for good they would probably cure cancer
I visit my uncle regularly who is inside and the screening process just to see him is very intense. I'm intrigued/disturbed to think about just how people sneak things in...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I visit my uncle regularly who is inside and the screening process just to see him is very intense. I'm intrigued/disturbed to think about just how people sneak things in...
Well I think a lot of the "drugs are easy to get in prison lol" brigade have no first hand experience and just go off the heresay from others. Would it surprise anyone that a lot of young prisoners talk themselves up and exagerate their stories to their mates on the outside so they look tough? Im sure some drug use goes on, but the chances of Cousins continuing his use of Cocaine and Ice in prison would be pretty small IMO.

Well I think a lot of the "drugs are easy to get in prison lol" brigade have no first hand experience and just go off the heresay from others. Would it surprise anyone that a lot of young prisoners talk themselves up and exagerate their stories to their mates on the outside so they look tough? Im sure some drug use goes on, but the chances of Cousins continuing his use of Cocaine and Ice in prison would be pretty small IMO.

There could be some people like that who like to brag and don't know much about prison etc but as for myself there are quite a few of people I knew and came from my area who did some big stints in jail.

Drugs, serious assaults, armed robbery, kidnapping - some pretty bad dudes if they got hold of you

If you want drugs in prison you will get them its as simple as that

Last edited:

I thought so myself when visiting but some partners store it in their mouth and pass it on when kissing. Some have small attachments to the baby that isnt noticed by the guards but when the prisoner hugs his baby he can take it off like a bandaid

If you speak to a guard they can tell you some weird stories

I thought so myself when visiting but some partners store it in their mouth and pass it on when kissing. Some have small attachments to the baby that isnt noticed by the guards but when the prisoner hugs his baby he can take it off like a bandaid
They go over my mouth and everyone else coming in with the finest of fine tooth combs, must be some throat action to get anything in orally in the one I visit haha. The baby point is an interesting one. Cheers for the reply :thumbsu:

By the way can confirm not looking to smuggle things in, just interested haha. Especially after watching murder uncovered last night about the gangland wars and Carl Williams etc.

They go over my mouth and everyone else coming in with the finest of fine tooth combs, must be some throat action to get anything in orally in the one I visit haha. The baby point is an interesting one. Cheers for the reply :thumbsu:

By the way can confirm not looking to smuggle things in, just interested haha. Especially after watching murder uncovered last night about the gangland wars and Carl Williams etc.

Girlfriends and wives of prisoners are very clever and can hide drugs anywhere. Remember drugs are only small and you don't need large packages
They can attach drugs to different parts of the pram and make it look like part of the pram.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cousins Jailed - 12 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back