Ben Cousins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dawesy said:
Yeh but dont you think that Cousins is more of a value than Judd? Most of my mates are coaster supporters so i watch a fair few of their games, and to me i find Judd a fringe player, he doesnt go in for the hardball like Cousins, but he does play that role very well.

Nah you have it the wrong way around mate, Judd wins the contested ball, Cousins is the play maker. Judd gets more of the hardball than pretty much anyone.

larrikin said:
I actually agree withyou - Judd does the more spectacular but Cousins work is just so reliable

Yep. I've generally always thought that, but admittedly Judd's form this season had me wondering if the tables had finally turned.

Cousins reminded me today of why he's still the best, and the spiritual leader of the club. He's really grown beautifully into his ex-role as captain over the last couple of years.

dawesy said:
Yeh but dont you think that Cousins is more of a value than Judd? Most of my mates are coaster supporters so i watch a fair few of their games, and to me i find Judd a fringe player, he doesnt go in for the hardball like Cousins, but he does play that role very well.

I may be mistaken, but Judd leads the league in clearances and is always up there in hard ball gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back