Ben Jacobs trip

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing WCE posters tried to justify this decision. It's rare for the umpiring department to admit a mistake. This was a free kick.

No wonder they boo every single decision against them in the west. They don't understand the rules.....
Now I understand how it was possible for filthy rich Gina Rinehart could get a mob of average schmoes to join in her absurd protest against the proposed 'super-profits' mining tax. Give those Sandgropers the earth, and they'll demand the sun as well.

Yep, some of them are actually angry that there were 75 maybe-frees not paid their way. eg, 'Kennedy and Darling were constantly held in marking contests'. Wouldn't that sort of contact be a free at the other end too? 'Petrie, Brown and Waite were never interfered with , because WC defenders play off their opponent.'

Dunno if they are master-trolls, or they are in fact that blind, deluded and full of self-entitlement.
Nah, they are just **** wits.

Rule of thumb with North supporters.If you aren't smashing your missus Wayne Carey probably is.

Should have some ripping father/sons on the up and up then;)

Just because the umps got you to the GF it doesnt mean you deserved to be there. Thankfully hardly watched the smashing you were on the end of, but i read you conceded 10 in a row and then 6 in a row lol Worst grand finalist since Port '07

Should have some ripping father/sons on the up and up then;)

Just because the umps got you to the GF it doesnt mean you deserved to be there. Thankfully hardly watched the smashing you were on the end of, but i read you conceded 10 in a row and then 6 in a row lol Worst grand finalist since Port '07

Righto. You clearly have some issues.

Swans got done by 4 goals more just last year.

- 115 more disposals
- 14 more tackles
- 19 more inside 50's
- 98 more uncontested possessions
- 92 more marks
- 12 more contested marks
- 8 more marks inside 50

The performance was lolworthy for a grandfinal and you clowns were actually confident going into the game.

NictNat - 4 possessions? Really? Shouldnt be mentioned in the same paragraph as Goldstein
JKennedy - wtf was that?
SHurn - as above...

As stated, and i stand by it, without the green maggots on side and the significant home ground advantage that said maggots bring, the Cokeheads are no where near GF material.

- 115 more disposals
- 14 more tackles
- 19 more inside 50's
- 98 more uncontested possessions
- 92 more marks
- 12 more contested marks
- 8 more marks inside 50

The performance was lolworthy for a grandfinal and you clowns were actually confident going into the game.

NictNat - 4 possessions? Really? Shouldnt be mentioned in the same paragraph as Goldstein
JKennedy - wtf was that?
SHurn - as above...

As stated, and i stand by it, without the green maggots on side and the significant home ground advantage that said maggots bring, the Cokeheads are no where near GF material.

Do you feel better now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your team got embarrassed in the GF, in the same week thatChicky confirmed all the rumours about the rampant abuse of drugs at your club in the mid 2000s, and you're here throwing shit about Wayne Carey.

And you reckon the other guy has issues???????????????

Your team got embarrassed in the GF, in the same week thatChicky confirmed all the rumours about the rampant abuse of drugs at your club in the mid 2000s, and you're here throwing shit about Wayne Carey.

And you reckon the other guy has issues???????????????

You have correctly interpreted what I read. A gold star for you my friend.

This decision literally stopped Margetts getting a GF gig, as if I recall correctly I thought he was having a decent game up until then tbh. You can huff and puff about your hatred of umpires or even choose to be the appalling Eagles fans here who somehow think Deano got it right, but he wasn't that bad up until this clear as day monumental **** up.

If you look between Ellis arms as he falls, you can clearly see all of the NM players lower leg, and at no point does Ellis hit it. Then when on the ground he is tackled. Holding the ball.
Ellis? you West Coast supporters don't even know your own players. The guy taking out Jacobs ankles is #13 (Shuey)..... Do we need to educate you about your own team aswell as the rules?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Jacobs trip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back