Bendigo

Remove this Banner Ad

Well according to BigFooty logic, playing senior players, regardless of being AA form is detrimental to your club.

So I'd be dropping Lloyd, Lucas, Fletcher and Hird this week for Gumby, Johns, Lee and Hislop.

If Neagle is fit, he can come straight in for Michael.

Then I'd look at JJ for Lonergan.

McVeigh is what, 26? He should go too, Reimers for him.

Pev, 27. Sorry mate, that's far too old. In comes Houli.

Monfries for MJ.

Dempsey, I don't care if he's got a busted hamstring, he's only a kid. It makes sense that he comes in for Bolton. (Although that one would be an improvement).

Seriously - I hope they just let Gumby play at Bendigo and dominate. If Lloyd or Lucas happen to get injured (touch wood they don't) then I'd bring him in. But otherwise, with Laycock pushing forward at times, our forward line is working pretty well.

Sorry to correct you on your use of grammar Longy BUT you used BigFooty and logic in the same sentence.

Ant - this is diff from your early report form BB? Do you know who the good players were....??

Havnt seen the game so i dont really know . Simply posted the views of someone who was watching it on TV in Tassie and the official results.
From what i have learned we had a fair few who could have been named in the best. Until i see the game i cant really give an absolute opinion.

nlm and leroy are both coming off long delays, we should give them a month before we start judging them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows Charters been going?

Any chance of being upgraded at seasons end?

Has been going pretty well but i think they may rookie him again next year . I have been pretty impressed with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back