Benny Mac injured :(

Remove this Banner Ad

I would of thought now would be a good time to get the surgery done. This year is gone and he could of got it fixed up and been back in 3 to 4 weeks. Weird stuff there!

why wouldnt you have the surgery and get yourself 100% ?
If they are worried about contact, it's probably A/C bruising, or a slight strain. Just a 15-30 min op, and you can play in two weeks.

But unless it's ongoing, just as effective having injections in it...

If he was injured Trump, would he actually need to turn up to recovery? Wouldn't he have his own? Or is it this sort of thing that is seeing him rumoured to be trade bait... poor attitude or something?

Moreso than usual. Every week he's saying something bizarre it seems.

As each week goes by with Suma commenting in the media it makes me think Stan Gibson is getting closer and closer to a game.

Seriously, make it happen

So I dont get the gig this week then??

Seriously is he ____ing fit or not? We arent in a finals race lads so fess up!

Our web site has him as doubtful so who knows. I hope he comes up though as we missed him on the weekend. I noticed his shoulder was strapped after the North game but didn't think anything about it. It explains a lot though as he certainly has a good clean pair of hands and is a strong mark. He wasn't showing either in the last two games but he still went into the packs and tried hard. Get well Benny we need you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My understanding is that he's waiting for the club to offer him a new contract and that he'd love to stay at WC for his whole career. Don't know why they're holding back. He's shown he's got the goods and the right attitude for the "new breed" that they're supposedly concentrating on. Maybe Suma doesn't like the idea of a small forward being successful!!

My understanding is that he's waiting for the club to offer him a new contract and that he'd love to stay at WC for his whole career. Don't know why they're holding back. He's shown he's got the goods and the right attitude for the "new breed" that they're supposedly concentrating on. Maybe Suma doesn't like the idea of a small forward being successful!!

My understanding is that his manager wants to wait till after the season to start contract talks. No one knows the real facts unless you're the player or club. What I have heard is that he is happy with the Eagles and that he was quite willing to accept the one year contract last year to prove himself. I'd say he'll stay an Eagle and be a great player for the club in years to come. Let's hope he is back in the side fully fit sooner rather then later.

Ended up with 3.3 today. Shoulders didn't seem to bother him and he looked fairly fit. Should get a call up next week.

Is it just me, or does Ben seem to kick alot straighter when he plays for the Eagles. He's Mr.Reliable with a set shot for the eagles, but at East Perth id swear hes almost kicked more behinds than goals in his career

Remove this Banner Ad

Benny Mac injured :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back