Best Bass earphones/headphones?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I got CX300's for the gym, they do the job, but then I bought the Audio Technica SQ5's for use at home and they are freakin sweet. And the look rad. That headphonic website and forum is great, got both my headphones from there.

I just got some Sennheiser CX300 II's from JB HiFi.

They're pretty impressive for their price, but i'm finding that the bass is perhaps a bit too heavy. However, they are unbelievably comfortable and they do a great job blocking out unwanted noise.

How far r u meant to put them in?

I put them in so deep that a tiny bump/movement would hurt ur ears. The sound gets better obviously the further in it gets in ur ears but i expected hard bass... but it was just the normal quality white earphones u buy with ipods.
Earbuds are the worst way to listen to music, the sound quality is never going to be as good as conventional phones with those (can't speak for $300 earbuds though, they might be good ;)). If you're using them at the gym, then you might want to look into these headphones: http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^sc^KSC75 Fairly lightweight so they're easy to wear and have a dynamic sound range.

But the best sounding headphones for the lowest price (around $50) are the Sennheiser HD 202s - very full and warm sound from those, though you might not like the look of phones with the headband over the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back