Best Broadcaster in 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

If only we could mix the commentators of Fox Footy with the graphics and camera work of Channel Nine. That would make for the best football viewing possible.

Radio I would say K-Rock.

i would have to say
Fox footy because live and active is really good for watching the big games.
love to check out the different views and areas with the digital thing.

Stan Alves, the best special comments man in the business.

Heard if Channel 7 gets the rights, their Friday night footy team will be Bruce McAvaney, Dennis Cometti and Wayne Carey, now that's specialllllllll.

TV: Nine - Ten commentators ******** me up the wall, don't have (or ever watch) Fox
Radio: MMM - BT Kills it on the Radio (struggles a bit on TV though). I love the passion he injects into the game (I loved it that time when Richo kicked 10 he was going nuts!!!)

I prefer Ch 10 - feels more real, homespun.

I have also grown to like their commentators - even Throbby for his coaches perspective (I also enjoyed Malthouses comments during last years finals).

The Ch 9 crew are a bunch of superficial, fake posers. Occasionaly good insights but too much of a sensationalist media style - it's the Footy Show goes to the footy (the footy show started boring me within it's first season or so).

PS I loved the way the Friday night footy telecast finished with Collingwood highlights last Fri - you'd have think they won the game! - me thinks Eddie knows he wont be commentating footy at Nine next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Broadcaster in 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back