Sep 7, 2008
sunshine coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
ok just a bit of fun for the hawks board

during the collingwood melbourne game today I heard a suttle but funny call

chris said about a melbourne player that quote

"He had his hands full with dick"

hahah pretty immature from my point to find it so funny but you could tell wallsy and co were about to laugh at it

anyway whats some other classic calls that have made you laugh over the years

Brisbane v Carlton Saturday night.

Ash McGrath is trying to run the ball off the halfback line and gets collared from behind by Garlett, the tackle slips and takes his shorts down to his knees while spinning him 180 degrees in the tackle.

The comment was 'there are cracks starting to open up in the Lions defense'

Its all in the delivery, which was very serious. Pretty hilarious, in a peurile way, which as we all know - is of course the funniest way.

• Banned
Brisbane v Carlton Saturday night.

Ash McGrath is trying to run the ball off the halfback line and gets collared from behind by Garlett, the tackle slips and takes his shorts down to his knees while spinning him 180 degrees in the tackle.

The comment was 'there are cracks starting to open up in the Lions defense'

Its all in the delivery, which was very serious. Pretty hilarious, in a peurile way, which as we all know - is of course the funniest way.

hahah yeah heard that its was pretty funny

Not media related, or was even at the footy, but a mate at work (Collingwood supporter) today said to me 'Dick is even more delicious than Rioli'. Needless to say he copped some shit over that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was actually a radio skit, taking off commetti, but dennis said, Davis looks down the field, he sees cox, he sees dick, its just like being in the dressing rooms....

It was actually a radio skit, taking off commetti, but dennis said, Davis looks down the field, he sees cox, he sees dick, its just like being in the dressing rooms....

hahahah would have been funny

when judd broke his nose one of the SC said "as if it didnt look bad enough, now he has broken it" lol a bit harsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Best call

Remove this Banner Ad

Back