Best & Fairest - will be a sad one!!

Remove this Banner Ad

PortProudWA

Cancelled
Oct 5, 2003
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'am coming back for the B & F this year, and boy its going to be a pretty sad one. Not because of where we are on the ladder, or the fact that we may not make the finals ...........but to those of whom we are going to say goodbye to for the last time!!

Bring the tissue's shane......I am sure going to need them!! :( :(

Thoughts on who would have to come close to the B & F - Kane Cornes would have to be up there, along with Tredders and Peter Burgoyne!!

Its usually the weekend after the GF, but wonder if this year the date will change, though I dare say the Convenction Centre would have been pre booked many moons ago!!

I think we should do a little prediction who is going to win for each category at the best and fairest:
Best First Year: Troy Chaplin
Most Improved Player: Shaun Burgoyne
Members Choice: Warren Tredrea
Best Team Man: Warren Tredrea
Best & Fairest contenders:
* Kane Cornes
* Peter Walsh
* Shaun Burgoyne

PortProudWA said:
I'am coming back for the B & F this year, and boy its going to be a pretty sad one. Not because of where we are on the ladder, or the fact that we may not make the finals ...........but to those of whom we are going to say goodbye to for the last time!!

Bring the tissue's shane......I am sure going to need them!! :( :(

Thoughts on who would have to come close to the B & F - Kane Cornes would have to be up there, along with Tredders and Peter Burgoyne!!

Its usually the weekend after the GF, but wonder if this year the date will change, though I dare say the Convenction Centre would have been pre booked many moons ago!!

So you might be here for the SANFL finals then? :D

Details below of the Best & Fairest!

CLUB BEST & FAIREST

Date- Saturday, 1st October
Venue- Adelaide Convention Centre
Tickets- $130
Time- 7pm
Dress Code: Formal
Entertainment- Live music by “The Flaming Sambucas”
MC – TBC

Ticket price includes:
• Three course dinner
• Beverages

* Channel 9 will be doing live crosses from the event.

Chaplin can't win Best First Year, as he played last year. Pearce will probably get the nod.

portentous said:
So you might be here for the SANFL finals then? :D

If they are that weekend Nat for sure. Trying to arrange me flights now, but wont book them until I know what the finals date's are for the SANFL......will it be the saturday or the sunday of that weekend?

PortProudWA said:
If they are that weekend Nat for sure. Trying to arrange me flights now, but wont book them until I know what the finals date's are for the SANFL......will it be the saturday or the sunday of that weekend?

The SANFL Grand Final is Sunday October 2nd. Just had a look on the SANFL website, all dates confirmed on there.

PortProudWA said:
Let me know your plans when you've made them. Might be up for a bit of fun at the SANFL Grand Final irrespective of who's playing. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Best & Fairest - will be a sad one!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back