ozdevil1978

Team Captain
Jun 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Anakie
just every1's opinion on who is the best forward going around in geelong leagues my opinion is:thumbsu:

gdfl- nathan reid
gfl- aaron greaves
bfl - leigh morrison
cdfl - david timm's

wats your opinion?????

just every1's opinion on who is the best forward going around in geelong leagues my opinion is:thumbsu:

gdfl- nathan reid
gfl- aaron greaves
bfl - leigh morrison
cdfl - david timm's

wats your opinion?????
Without a doubt, Nathan Saunders is the best power forward in Geelong. Ask any GFL coach and i am sure they will tell you. He is the man that they worry about the most

gdfl- nathan reid
gfl- aaron greaves
bfl - leigh morrison
cdfl - david timm's

wats your opinion?????
nahh best bfl forward is sam clark. morrison is good but clark can win a game off his own boot

Saunders, Dale Carson, Verco, Bett, Carmody are the better ones but for sheer workrate and consistency I would rate Saunders as no.1. Always presents (most of the times with blokes hanging off him) and takes at least a dozen marks every week, almost all contested.

The best tall forward in the GFL would be Tim McLean from St. Marys. All the teams know if they stack the defenders around him they have a greater chance of winning against them. He might not kick the most goals but he puts his hand up every week when he has 2 or more defenders in his path.

Remove this Banner Ad

best forward in geelong league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back