• Tony Modra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary Lyon

• Kingsley Hunter

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Plugger, Ablett and Dunstall were all great full forwards and their record speaks for themselves, but as much as it pains me to admit, the one I enjoyed watching the most was Tony Modra. Ablett was pretty exiting as well, but Modra had such an X factor. Dunstall and plugger were much more your lead, mark, goal kind of full forwards, which is fine and good, but Modra was genuinely exiting to watch.

Haha, Modra had it all, took mark of the year contenders each week, could kick goals from anywhere, probably the best player ever in terms of soccer goals, was exciting and not only that, a superb athlete, had the looks to go along with it, he was the complete package. Only thing stopping him from being considered up with your Ablett's, Dunstalls and Lockets would have been his relative late start, debuted at 23 I believe, consistency in regards to him having the odd lean year and his Knee injury in 97 which effectively ended his career at Adelaide.

David Mensch.

Seriously, it has to be Lockett. Interesting to see the club bias towards Modra and Dunstall on here, but the big Plugga has to be number 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Full Forward of the 90s

Back