Best Ground of all APS schools?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotch definately dont have the best ground, the middle is a mud heap and its a very small ground with only 40m arcs. the best ground in the APS would be careys. its biggish and a very good deck.

last night i spoke with a man whos been involved in school footy for decades and he recons that the carey ground is absolutely crap on a wet day. he said it was the worst aps ground in the wet. i quite like it tho.

The fact that the APS side are playing on the Carey oval is a pretty good indication of how good it is.

Drainage is an issue, although according to the Ammos they've taken steps to improve that.

last night i spoke with a man whos been involved in school footy for decades and he recons that the carey ground is absolutely crap on a wet day. he said it was the worst aps ground in the wet. i quite like it tho.

yeah it can turn to shit after rain but doesnt last that long, in decent condition at the moment, not the best ive seen it tho. should be a top venue for the aps v ags game

yeah it can turn to shit after rain but doesnt last that long, in decent condition at the moment, not the best ive seen it tho. should be a top venue for the aps v ags game
yeh the ground has terrible drainage.. stayed wet the whole game and probably didnt dry that whole day i was there... wheelers hill oval however has very good drainage and drys pretty much within 5 mints of playing but gets ripped up very easily. carey ground is in better condish but drainage is an issue

Carey may have a good ground... But they never win any football on it so it really doesn't help them. Xavier rarely lose on their ground and use it well, so it's probably the best ground in the APS/ it's an aths track now already which is bullshit.

Carey may have a good ground... But they never win any football on it so it really doesn't help them. Xavier rarely lose on their ground and use it well, so it's probably the best ground in the APS/ it's an aths track now already which is bullshit.

mm ur right xavier is a quality ground, just a pity its not actually shaped like a football ground...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotch will have the best best oval by the season opener. It is great size, with great atmosphere without stupid wind such as GGS and MGS, and also isnt in the middle of knowwhere in relation to the school, SKC.

one day whoever runs the aps is just gonna say why the hell are st kevins even in this competition and the most unsuccessful school of the 20th and 21st centuries will leave the competion forever without the slightest dent

i think ull find they won the most APS premierships out of any of the schools last year. i think some were dud sports, but the cheque book pulled through in their aths win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Ground of all APS schools?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back