Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Yarra Junior Footy League

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Essendon District Footy League

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

None of the above.

knox had a few injuries. i was waterboy for wanny sth yesterday, but i am good mates with all the knox boys. simon grasser is a joke. everyone thinks he is the next tony lockett but he only kicks so many goals because of the superb delivery that jack mazurek and giaan give him. stick any half decent FF down there and they would kick the same if not more.
he had a pretty good FB on him yesterday, but knox tagged leigh kitchin well, and their tackles were superb.

yarra juniors is a joke, come join the EFL.

dylo said:
knox had a few injuries. i was waterboy for wanny sth yesterday, but i am good mates with all the knox boys. simon grasser is a joke. everyone thinks he is the next tony lockett but he only kicks so many goals because of the superb delivery

Didn't Simo average something like 9 goals a game last season (U/15)?

EFL and Yarra JFL drew in the championships last year. Bulleen-Templestowe Colts(u17&u16) would be up there with the best junior teams in victoria. Smashed the 2nd team(there first) by 120 points in the semi-final yesterday. Some names to remember are Matt Scapponi(sp?)(from St. Mary's) and Justin Van Unen.

Johnson#26 said:
Didn't Simo average something like 9 goals a game last season (U/15)?

read what i said, its the superb midfield that gives it to him, knox normally have 85% of possession against north ringwood and 99.95% against someone like boronia, hence why he kicks the goals. you also have to remember knox kick 25 goals a game, so its liek someone kicking 3 a game in a 10 goal team.

He had a half decent fullback on him on sunday, and he only kicked 4, and they were all in the goal square. (because the fullback is smaller and less muscle mass than simmo) Simmo went down to third div this season for a game and played shocking.

that just proves my point, do u ever see him getting chosen for metro?
he is selfish, and will try to kick a goal from 65 out even if there is a free man sitting in the pocket.
he used to be tall, but everyone has caught up.
hes not good enough.

he also has a ridiculous run-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yarra is the best by a mile....29 clubs.....no scum.....great skills and standard
if only it led to a senior competition-- Yarra Senior Football League...great idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Junior Footy League (Vic)

Back