Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Hardwick also adopted that policy? Can’t remember the last Richmond player to wear long sleeves.
If he has it hasn't been publicly announced.
Lids is the last player I can think of who wore long sleeves (alongside a few players from the mid-2000's)

Has Hardwick also adopted that policy? Can’t remember the last Richmond player to wear long sleeves.
To answer that a bit better, Lids is the last player I can think of but I think it was pre-Hardwick.
Shazza_ or Cody_ may be anle to give a better insight, but I have been Googling and can't find any evidence.

Bolton is a former Clarko assistant who hasn't adopted the policy, nor Simpson I think

If he has it hasn't been publicly announced.
Lids is the last player I can think of who wore long sleeves (alongside a few players from the mid-2000's)
And how did that work for him.......

To answer that a bit better, Lids is the last player I can think of but I think it was pre-Hardwick.
Shazza_ or Cody_ may be anle to give a better insight, but I have been Googling and can't find any evidence.

Bolton is a former Clarko assistant who hasn't adopted the policy, nor Simpson I think
Yeh Lid's was last person at Richmond to wear a long sleeve and that was in 2014.
A few players Tigers repped longies in 2010 while we were with Reebok.
325804.jpg

Throughtout his career, Lid's often wore a longy.
58156.jpg

Yeh Lid's was last person at Richmond to wear a long sleeve and that was in 2014.
A few players Tigers repped longies in 2010 while we were with Reebok.
325804.jpg

Throughtout his career, Lid's often wore a longy.
58156.jpg
Great pick up!
I couldn't find any images when I went looking.

Appears then that it's not a rule of Hardwick's

Great pick up!
I couldn't find any images when I went looking.

Appears then that it's not a rule of Hardwick's
Do Puma produce long sleeves?

Jack Riewoldt is the only one who has any form of Puma long sleeve and it's a training guernsey. Everyone else at training wore long skins.

Do Puma produce long sleeves?

Jack Riewoldt is the only one who has any form of Puma long sleeve and it's a training guernsey. Everyone else at training wore long skins.

According to West Coast, Puma stopped making longies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so the best longsleeves are just the ones with stripes?

I think "best" is a very subjective term, for instance, I disagree with royboy2 that the Lions had the best longy ever. For mine, the best longsleeve guernseys tactfully incorporate the guernsey's design onto the sleeves, which often is the case for striped jumpers which is why you'll see them so often in this thread.

I'm not saying this is the best, but this is a prime example I think of making great longsleeve guernsey:

qkaT1bw.png

I think "best" is a very subjective term, for instance, I disagree with royboy2 that the Lions had the best longy ever. For mine, the best longsleeve guernseys tactfully incorporate the guernsey's design onto the sleeves, which often is the case for striped jumpers which is why you'll see them so often in this thread.

I'm not saying this is the best, but this is a prime example I think of making great longsleeve guernsey:

qkaT1bw.png
but only stripes go on to sleeves now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back