Media Best Media Thread of S30

Remove this Banner Ad

6AED6419-48D9-457D-AC0B-80C3F3C00AEE.jpeg

Media threads are one of the fundamental parts of the Sweet FA. While the league revolves around match threads and the infamous sim, most of the personality that our community consists of comes from media threads.

Currently, pretty much the only recognition that authors of good media threads receive are some little comments by suck up posters or in the mid season survey, these things just don’t do the backbone of our league justice.

So, to acknowledge the creativity it takes to create a good media thread, I ask you to click the link below to vote for your favourite S30 Media Thread. I could have just done a poll, but that would be harder to corrupt, and what’s the fun in that?

The author of the thread with the most votes will receive a special something (to be revealed later) as well as bragging rights.

Votes must be in by 6pm (Vic Bias time) on Sunday December 13th. Any votes after won’t be counted.

One more thing, don’t vote for yourself - it’s annoying and something TJASTA would do. (Your vote won’t be counted either)

Good on you for reading this far, vote below

Yes, I agree, 30for30 is the most overrated media thread of the season.
Did you not get a mention?

If you did it wasn’t memorable.

Last edited:
can you please just f*cking vote :)

I did.

Onya for kicking this off. I tried to kick off some discussion on the same issue with a half arsed thread a while back. This is a better approach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Best Media Thread of S30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back