best onballer of the last 10 years in all geelong leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

its funny to see the two most frequent names coming uo otoole and foppiani both corio born and bred footballers and theve probably produced the best full forward ever in wayne tyquin not to bad a breeding ground out there

I agree tommy ricky is a gun footballer but i have watched and been a part of at least 6 games against corio when ricky and jay fastuca went head to head and from memory i think he beat fastuca once, so if rickys up there so is fastuca
Ricky O'Toole has never gone head to head with fastuca except once at Werribee the result O"toole 3 votes Fastuca not in his class or Gardiner for that matter the difference both O'Toole and Gardiner can go forward and kick big bags of goals clearly the best 2 players to play GDFL

why don,t you go back to lara in thier hey day and have a look at some of the absolute guns that they had and produced

good call, ballans and perry brothers were guns, but sadly for us all left for greener pastures.
the perry brothers dominated after lara in NT and WA at the highest standard

The fop gets my vote, 5 club b&f's in premiership sides remembering 1 of those they went through champions. it's an indictment on the league he never won a mathieson medal when the likes of chris huxtable have won one.

The fop gets my vote, 5 club b&f's in premiership sides remembering 1 of those they went through champions. it's an indictment on the league he never won a mathieson medal when likes of chris huxtable have won one.
Huxtable was a fair player but would`nt carry fops bag to the ground.

good call, ballans and perry brothers were guns, but sadly for us all left for greener pastures.
the perry brothers dominated after lara in NT and WA at the highest standard

Devon Perry was a gun, no doubt, but i'll never forget the cheap shot he gave Billy Sheridan in our 1992 flag, just disgraceful.

All were great footballers, but there hey day was probably early to mid 90's. How would you rank the 3 of them? Probably Booka, then Scotty, then Bunny?

GFL- Are you serious, the hosking boys, surely you're joking or related?? Fopiani by a mile. Ballans was very good also and tough. For longevity and consistency I'd throw in Warrick Knuckey too. Cail and Tony Brown of late. When North Shore were a powerhouse Glenn Keast did a lot of the in and under work but didn't have the polish of Fopiani. With 2 Mathieson Medals though he's worth a mention. Matty Bruhn in his hayday deserves a mention also.
GDFL- O'Toole, Fastuca, Gardiner
BFL- Clark and Dalton from Ocean Grove and Luke McLean was good in both leagues when he was on.

GFL- Are you serious, the hosking boys, surely you're joking or related?? Fopiani by a mile. Ballans was very good also and tough. For longevity and consistency I'd throw in Warrick Knuckey too. Cail and Tony Brown of late. When North Shore were a powerhouse Glenn Keast did a lot of the in and under work but didn't have the polish of Fopiani. With 2 Mathieson Medals though he's worth a mention. Matty Bruhn in his hayday deserves a mention also.
GDFL- O'Toole, Fastuca, Gardiner
BFL- Clark and Dalton from Ocean Grove and Luke McLean was good in both leagues when he was on.

In an earlier post in this thread i said Fop by a mile. My answer on the Hosking boys was a direct reply to somebodies question about them. I was ranking them against each other!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree mate with obrien. i seen him a couple of games and he was dead set class. it was shockin when i heard he done his knee. fopiani too, for sustained class and success in a dynasty

In an earlier post in this thread i said Fop by a mile. My answer on the Hosking boys was a direct reply to somebodies question about them. I was ranking them against each other!

Ok relax, Nick Hosking the best of them for what it's worth for sheer talent. Scott Hosking a good honest onballer who was good at getting under the opposition's skin.

Can Anyone remember A bloke called Bruce Cohen that played in the "03" GFL premiership side with bell park..the bloke was unbelievable the best ive seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back