Best player in APS

Remove this Banner Ad

hq mate, don't take your anguish about being apart of a sub-standard competition out on us that are better educated, better looking, friendlier, more athletic, and most importantly and evidently after last years demolishing of you in the APS V AGS game, football. we invented the game, you guys wouldn't even be playing if it weren't for the ever elustrious APS. A GRADE TOSSER

wolfey said:
hq mate, don't take your anguish about being apart of a sub-standard competition out on us that are better educated, better looking, friendlier, more athletic, and most importantly and evidently after last years demolishing of you in the APS V AGS game, football. we invented the game, you guys wouldn't even be playing if it weren't for the ever elustrious APS. A GRADE TOSSER

hey wolfey, do they call u wolfey coz u look like a wolfe? us catholic AGSV boys from assumption are alot better looking than you. come out to keilor and we'll show u a thing or two about country footy. better educated? try illustrious mate then come back to me

hq123 said:
hey wolfey, do they call u wolfey coz u look like a wolfe? us catholic AGSV boys from assumption are alot better looking than you. come out to keilor and we'll show u a thing or two about country footy. better educated? try illustrious mate then come back to me

This bloke is not from Assumption, he has no idea... he is some f*ck head trying to give ags a bad name

yeah they call me wolfey coz i look like a wolfe u :D:D:D:Da. scotch/haileybury/melbourne would maul assumption, not only at football but in VCE. look at the facts champ. i'd rather not come to keilor, i wanna stay alive champ. go back to communion and your paedophile archbishops u catholic tool

hq123 said:
I do delieve that ACK bet you keilor F**ks in a shield game on wednesday so you showed those ACK boyz a thing on how to lose you cocky F**k the sent you ****s back home cry to your mummys.

hq123 said:

As much as most people resent haileybury in the APS they are a far better school than any ags school, particularly at football. I think the result from last years APS Vs ags game at elsternwick park speaks for itself, and will do the same again this year with the likes of the talent from aps schools- namely scotch, melbourne grammar and haileybury.

Chris Dawes is easily the best player in the APS. No one comes close in strength, toughness and marking ability! A definite draftee!:thumbsu:

if Chris Dawes is so good, then how did Brighton get so easily beaten by scotch's imjury hampered attack? I'd say the likes of Chezz could match dawes' strength, Redda to match his toughness and Ass Tang to match his marking ability. Let's face it, while these blokes are extremely impressive footballers, you would still have to be delirious to believe that Dawes will be drafted.

theBoX said:
if Chris Dawes is so good, then how did Brighton get so easily beaten by scotch's imjury hampered attack? I'd say the likes of Chezz could match dawes' strength, Redda to match his toughness and Ass Tang to match his marking ability. Let's face it, while these blokes are extremely impressive footballers, you would still have to be delirious to believe that Dawes will be drafted.

So your saying it takes three people to cover the Dawes? He is obviously better than all three of these people as they all only have one of his awesome skills! Good try mate!

Rumours are that the B-Train kicked 2 goals from CHF and took about 10 marks...

He is definetly one of the best talents in the competition.

He linked up brilliantly with Homer in the forward line, with Homer kicking 3.3 and passing many others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chugga said:
Rumours are that the B-Train kicked 2 goals from CHF and took about 10 marks...

He is definetly one of the best talents in the competition.

He linked up brilliantly with Homer in the forward line, with Homer kicking 3.3 and passing many others.

my sources tell me this is correct. apparently the delivery from the midfield and half-back line was superb.

Haileybury are the best APS team by a long way and they should win every game
So far they have beaten every team very easy (ave winning margin is 77points) and if they can kick straight they will win by more
They work well together and share the ball around
There should be a few to go on and play in the AFL
If you get the chance to see this great team in action make sure you do so when they talk about the best team of all time in the APS you can say you watched them play

Xavier Ellis and Hawkins are the obvious 2.

Chris Dawes has dominated the TAC with Sandy this year and is one of the top players. Shane Tregear has to be one of the most skilled players going round in the APS

nostril said:

Chris Dawes has dominated the TAC with Sandy this year and is one of the top players. Shane Tregear has to be one of the most skilled players going round in the APS

I wouldnt go past Scott Sherwen from Scotch as a late pick up, he is skilled and tall, all he needs is a good pre-season in the gym and he should be right up there

i reckon a couple of unkown players from geelong college by the names of james osborne and fraser bourchier, fraser kicked 6 in the opening game while james dominated in the ruck and is only 180cm tall

The best fullback in the APS is Stefan (Footsteps) Erikson, built very solidly at 187cm, 90kg and runs a 100 in 11.3 seconds.

nostril said:

tregear does have talent, but nothing in the calibre of xav ellis or hawkins. guys like nick smith and rioli from scotch up there as well, along with some of the haileybury team (does anyone know any of their names apart from haileybury kids?)

in terms of draft picks guys like dan measures from grammar have to be a solid chance. played northern territory last year, has lightning pace, is extremely agile and has amazing skills, he absolutely ripped it up against caulfield on the weekend racking up 35+ touches and kicking a match sealer from the boundary

NO BGS player will ever be drafted what a joke of a football school. and get a new footy oval its like a longer soccer pitch should be kicked out of the APS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best player in APS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back