• Tom Sundberg (Caulfield)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Penberthy (Caulfield)

• Other

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies to any Melbourne Grammar people I've offended, I should of put one of your player's in there.

Carey and Wesley, well....
Funny you say that, cause Harry Croft got selected in the Vic Metro squad. (for wesley).

Tom Newton hands down... played the best game i have ever seen him play on sat against brighton... #4 for carey absolute gun... silky skills of ben holland/mark bolton , the courage of josh hunt, speed of sandilands, football brain of kepler bradley, set shot ability of matthew richardson and racks it up like simon prestigicomo.. absolute gun

George Beatty very talented footballer from wesley....but i think we can all agree the battle for the best in the aps is a two horse race between Hall and Rioli

How is it that Henderson has only 1 vote? he is easlily the best centre hafl/full forward in the APS. Kicked 8 goals in the APS game last year and some say a 1st round pick this year.

Definately between Rioli and Henderson

why isnt smith and vickery in that polll??
Seriously, there is the 'other' option....

It's difficult to make a poll like that, someone's bound to be left out. Vickery and Charlie Shaw should be in it. There the only ones legitimately good enough to be in that list who aren't. Beatty possibly aswell.

Beatty is shithouse! most unfit player in the aps!

Juniour Rioli easily the best dissappointing he is injured but will return is becoming very very fit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well running the boundary this year iv seen many fine players but scott newman #5 from skc would hav to be one of the best as well as #2 luke andrews both very talented......tom mcdermott #4 is also a gun and a dangerous full forward

andrew swan from ggs is also a great player and would be one of the best for them pretty hard to be a good player in a shit team though

tom lynch from HC had a disappointing game against SKC just got taken out of the game by J.Cachia a much better and younger player

nial collins?
should be in the poll, i uderstand there is always going to be people that miss out but seriously, he should be in there:mad:
next great NFL Quaterback, sets the team up from the halfback line superbly

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Player in the APS

Back