Best player left in APS

Remove this Banner Ad

All i know is that it is not Tom Newton. Worst football player in history cannot kick cannot mark cannot handball.He is an excuse to play football. For him to even play a game which is creditable he needs to improve his SKILLS and mental side. He has some flare but cannot finish to save him self He is hard at it at times but is as soft as butter. It shows Carey have no depth, worst footballer to play 1st XVIII. Top Bloke and Sister. Pitty about his football ability.

the free beer said:
ok mate, u make this same poll, i tired my best, sorry if its inadequate but u try one...

haha its just that if ur going to make a poll like this u'll need to put a fair bit of research into it, or just have a very good knowledge of the competition besides where chiuchiarelli of carey????

Charles Shaw narrowly 2nd to Tom Hawkins in the MGS vote count is a year ten that averages thirty possies a game and is one to watch

Hugh Sandilands, is by far the best footballer left in the APS. Only one according to the lists, that made the APS team out of those six. Great shot at getting drafted next year

cgssinger90 said:
Hugh Sandilands, is by far the best footballer left in the APS. Only one according to the lists, that made the APS team out of those six. Great shot at getting drafted next year

Really? pretty sure Lachy Henderson might disagree with you.

Sargent, he is awesome. very underrated. Top bloke and champ. Gets biggest jobs every week and takes out their best midfielder.

sandilands is very much over rated! but i would say most of the people taking about him would attend the same school. If he got drafted next yr it would be a waist of a draft for that club!

sargent is an absolute dud, too concerned about the colour hair rather than the game at hand. bgs for wooden spoon next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sutts1 said:
sandilands is very much over rated! but i would say most of the people taking about him would attend the same school. If he got drafted next yr it would be a waist of a draft for that club!
I so happen to go to the same school as hugh but he not only performs well for CGS, he dominates for the chargers, when he plays for them, he gets bog!! just check his stats!....and why else would he be playing bottom age in the APS team if he was over-rated?? im just trying to prove a point, he would not be a waste of a draft, he is a very good footballer.

Totally agree with you there mate, he dominates for chargers whenever he gets the chance and hely lachy henderson to just 2 goals and three marks. Great endurance for a big man, great pair of hands. Needs a bit of work on his skills but thats what coaches are paid for. Not a certainty to get drafted next year but he will give it a good shot

I believe that it is out of, Sandilands, Henderson and Rioli. Sandilands is a star and gets the hardest job in the CG team plays on biggest and strongest forwards such as Dawes and Hawkins. Often wins as well. Henderson is very mobile for a tall boy and has a big future in the game, great ground skills as well and can take the odd hanger. Rioli is of course a star as we all know and is flashy as can be. turns one possetion into two and is simply magical. But i reckon Sandilands is the best out of them all.

Sargent gets the job on the best midfeilder every week and kills them. I reckon most someone has had on him would be aroun 17-18 possies, taht would have been Rockefeller from GC. Rocefeller was not in their best either.

Great question. I do believe it is would have to be sandilands though with henderson and rioli coming 2nd and 3rd respectively. Sandilands is an absolute star and can play anywhere on the field. he plays back, rucks and can even play on the ball. He has great fitness for a big bloke and is great around the ground. Played on the best big forward this year for CG and came up agaisnt the likes of Hawkins and Dawes/ He was rarely beaten and even kept henderson to a 3 mark game when he played them. Henderson also has a big future in the game and has great ground skill for a big bloke, may keep on growing and likely to put on a few more inches. Rioli is flashy as we all know and is a great player. Sometimes struggles to get into the game but he is capable of almost anything on the field. Tough question but it would have to be Sandilands!

henderson is the best in that group. for a kid in yr 11 to kick 8 goals vs the best fullback in ags gives u the answer to this poll with sandilands the only other player that played with sargent reserve. i didnt see sandilands kick 8 or even get it that many times and the main point for him is that he shuts down big forwards like dawes and hawkins but this only happens when he has 2 other cgs boys helping him,, sandilands is one of the best but definately not the best. henderson wins

carrazzo_44 said:
All i know is that it is not Tom Newton. Worst football player in history cannot kick cannot mark cannot handball.He is an excuse to play football. For him to even play a game which is creditable he needs to improve his SKILLS and mental side. He has some flare but cannot finish to save him self He is hard at it at times but is as soft as butter. It shows Carey have no depth, worst footballer to play 1st XVIII. Top Bloke and Sister. Pitty about his football ability.

What are you talking about? You must not be able to read or something. Tom Newton isnt even on the poll, its Scott Newman from St.Kevins. Newton doesnt even play firsts does he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Best player left in APS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back