Racing Best roughies of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Just one bet today boys.

Goulburn

R4 #7 OUTRAGEOUS DEAL E/W @ $12/3, I'm going $25 ftw and $75 ftp. Really well drawn and a great jockey change in Brodie Loy who is a gun jockey and claims 1.5 kegs so is really well weighted for todays race. Has to beat a $1.80 pop but I reckon she runs a good race today.

Abandoned due to high winds.

I'm chucking the money on WHO'S YOUR CADDY R1 at Eagle Farm, loved it's first run at the races and going by that run should be right in the finish here @ $11/$2.75.

Abandoned due to high winds.

I'm chucking the money on WHO'S YOUR CADDY R1 at Eagle Farm, loved it's first run at the races and going by that run should be right in the finish here @ $11/$2.75.
Alright, I'll bite.
I just want to be in the TAB at lunch time yelling "WHO'S YOUR CADDY!"

Prussian Knockout @ 18s at the moment on Sportsbet. She loves the wet and this isn't much of a field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bendigo
R4 Different Drummer $14/$4
R6 Rock Vantage $14/$3. Also Ortayga should skip to the front and try to lead all the way, just a matter of if he has enough in the tank. Predicting 3rd or 4th but they're the best 2 roughies in the race.
R7 Jaju Malu $13/$3. Perennial place getter but step up to the 2400 will benefit. Also look for any move in the market for Bamboo Harvester who was smashed into $3 from$91 last start and went onto win by 5 lengths.
R8 Road To Fatima $13/$3

Wyong
R3 Dontstopthemusic $12/$3
R5 Sfera $16/$4
R6 Was Meant To Be $15/$4
R8 Complete Secret $23/$4

Bendigo
R4 Different Drummer $14/$4
R6 Rock Vantage $14/$3. Also Ortayga should skip to the front and try to lead all the way, just a matter of if he has enough in the tank. Predicting 3rd or 4th but they're the best 2 roughies in the race.
R7 Jaju Malu $13/$3. Perennial place getter but step up to the 2400 will benefit. Also look for any move in the market for Bamboo Harvester who was smashed into $3 from$91 last start and went onto win by 5 lengths.
R8 Road To Fatima $13/$3

Wyong
R3 Dontstopthemusic $12/$3
R5 Sfera $16/$4
R6 Was Meant To Be $15/$4
R8 Complete Secret $23/$4

Good luck again Drake.
Just noting that currently on Luxbet Complete Secret is $8.50 a place.

Haven't followed this page before but chose a bloody good time to start!!

Had the winner, quinella and would've been rolling in it had the 1 got up for 3rd.

Thanks guys!!

Ive been around a couple of months now, always a bit of fun around here.
Drake and others always pull out reasonable roughies day after day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing Best roughies of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back