Best Ruckman in The APS

Remove this Banner Ad

yer i also herd that and its a good point you make, maybe some clubs have already spoken to him about been drafted in one of the later rounds in this years draft and therefore want to keep him hidden away from the U18 Carnival, could be a wise move if he keeps playing the way he did against assumption, from all accounts he murdered them.

is all this banter about ulbrick true? i have noticed that the brickman, and the brickster seem to be taking the piss out of him in all threads, but i was just wondering if ulbrick did actually turn down the jets, because if he did, i wouldnt quite call it a smart move as a tac cup team gives oppurtunities that aps doesnt

look that is bulshit about the western jets offer, ulbrick has started well but he has to back it up now during the season. There is some bloody good ruckman out there and lets just wait for the season to unravel.

look that is bulshit about the western jets offer, ulbrick has started well but he has to back it up now during the season. There is some bloody good ruckman out there and lets just wait for the season to unravel.

mate you think you are an expert at everything dont ya.?
you always have your little spiels to add and you probs wont even play ones footy this year. are you one of those blokes who just hangs around all the footy boys but they dont like you?

mate you think you are an expert at everything dont ya.?
you always have your little spiels to add and you probs wont even play ones footy this year. are you one of those blokes who just hangs around all the footy boys but they dont like you?
seeings i was the one who started the thread on ulbrick, one can only imagine that i know a lot about him. it is bulshit about the western jets offer and its bulshit that u had the audacity to post on my thread. this is a thread of factual posts not pitiful attempts at downgrading credibility. go back to the haileybury 6ths thread where u will be able to talk first hand about how the team will go this year.

i think everybody here is forgetting about the reigning premiers from down the highway. They may have lost some stars in Reece Cordy and Tom Stienfort but into the lineup to fill the void come the pair of Hoevenaars and Ayce Cordy, Cordy already being talked up as a future father-son to the bulldogs and Hoevenaars quite clearly a star in the making.

This pair will blow any other rucking duo away this year, with there all round ability at the bounce and their ability to play like a midfeilder when the ball hits the deck.

I hear Hoevenaars has put in a big pre-season as well...look out...he is a deffinate prospect for the '08 draft

i think everybody here is forgetting about the reigning premiers from down the highway. They may have lost some stars in Reece Cordy and Tom Stienfort but into the lineup to fill the void come the pair of Hoevenaars and Ayce Cordy, Cordy already being talked up as a future father-son to the bulldogs and Hoevenaars quite clearly a star in the making.

This pair will blow any other rucking duo away this year, with there all round ability at the bounce and their ability to play like a midfeilder when the ball hits the deck.

I hear Hoevenaars has put in a big pre-season as well...look out...he is a deffinate prospect for the '08 draft
yea totally mate these guys r really going to trouble an australian ruckmen (t.vickery) not

yea totally mate these guys r really going to trouble an australian ruckmen (t.vickery) not

has T.Vickery been linked to any AFL clubs? no. Unlike the son of Brian Cordy, Ayce Cordy, who was recently mentioned in an article in the Herald Sun and has been freguently talked about in the Western Bulldogs section of BigFooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has T.Vickery been linked to any AFL clubs? no. Unlike the son of Brian Cordy, Ayce Cordy, who was recently mentioned in an article in the Herald Sun and has been freguently talked about in the Western Bulldogs section of BigFooty

has ayce cordy gone overseas to play for australia??? if he was the best then he would have but he isnt thats why he didnt play for australia

has ayce cordy gone overseas to play for australia??? if he was the best then he would have but he isnt thats why he didnt play for australia

The only reason cordy didnt play for austrlia is because hes been dogged with ostietis pubis for the last 6 months. hes had a big pre-season and is set to dominate the APS competion like he will dominate AFL with the bulldogs.

i dont know of any afl ruckman that are first of all 197cm, and plus a ruckman that weighs only 72kg, tyrone vickery is a ****in gun ruckman and i can say that not even being from hbaileybury, he is a freak but still a stupid call saying he is ne of the best in australia..

i dont know of any afl ruckman that are first of all 197cm, and plus a ruckman that weighs only 72kg, tyrone vickery is a ****in gun ruckman and i can say that not even being from hbaileybury, he is a freak but still a stupid call saying he is ne of the best in australia..

for a start cordy is 200cm tall and yes he may be skinny but he is a deadset gun and he will fill out like his brother started to around the same age.

luke darcy is 196cm
there are plenty shorter than cordy
maybe u should do ur reserch before you make statements like that are totally inaccurate.

for a start cordy is 200cm tall and yes he may be skinny but he is a deadset gun and he will fill out like his brother started to around the same age.

luke darcy is 196cm
there are plenty shorter than cordy
maybe u should do ur reserch before you make statements like that are totally inaccurate.

I agree with the fact there are players smaller than him, but he is 72kg and he is 197cm because i play TAC cup against him and it say in the booklet and on the internet so i have done my research, not to mention he is a dud, hasnt gotten better since u15 vic

i think tyrone demonstarates his ability by not only staring in the last quarter comeback against scotch in the grandfinal last year. he kind of is in the AIS and represtened australia vs ireland in the junior international rules??

i dont think they come much better.

well look i was talking to him the other day and hes grown since the details were entered. He's also put on plenty of weight since they were entered and everyday he seems bigger and more physically mature. im sure this guy is good and congrats against playing against ireland but cordy is a state 800m runner, as well as being a state high jumper. Hes not only a athlete but has an oustanding footy brain and has skills the equal or better to any big man ive ever seen.

What i also find somewhat amusing is how you can consider him a "dud" when hes being mentioned as a future prospect at one of teh most exciting victorian teams, the Western Bulldogs. Tell me if i'm wrong but last time i check, AFL dont usually look at duds when considering their future lists.

I agree with the fact there are players smaller than him, but he is 72kg and he is 197cm because i play TAC cup against him and it say in the booklet and on the internet so i have done my research, not to mention he is a dud, hasnt gotten better since u15 vic

your a wan.ka mate. your research is obviously terrible, i play with him and i am mates with him and he is 200 cms, check any site you want,check the falcons site, tac site, any of them. and the only reason he is 72 kg is because in the last year he has seriously grown about 20cm...no exageration, he used to be a decent sized onballer, now he is massive.let him develop mate, and he can play too!!!

Will Myer from MGS. i dont no him personally, but watching him against caufield, he had a huge leap, and didnt loose a tap out. took marks down back, and had a lethal left foot up forward when he snuck down forward.basically a extra midfielder/back/forward for mgs

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Ruckman in The APS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back