Best Ruckman in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

thats him

was the difference on saturday. very good ruckman.

He was the difference late in the game

But Nilma Darnum should have ground out enough of a lead early in the last to hang on

Nilma Darnum lost it with their very poor decision making when in control of the ball

Kicking to a two on one contest from full back,kicking across the ground to a two on one contest,a throw in is better than a dumb turnover that costs any score

They also need to learn the difference between a team mate and a mate,it looked like a few were kicking to a mate no matter how many opponents he had

sinclar said the same thing after the game actually. also bear in mind the (again) shocking start we had being 4 goals down before we registered a major. would of been a different finish i feel if it was say round 13 or 14 i think.

i was still very impressed with our boys effort considering a few supporters said anything less than 10 goals would be a great result.

sinclar said the same thing after the game actually. also bear in mind the (again) shocking start we had being 4 goals down before we registered a major. would of been a different finish i feel if it was say round 13 or 14 i think.

i was still very impressed with our boys effort considering a few supporters said anything less than 10 goals would be a great result.

I never heard what Sinclar said after the game!

But after 15 minutes into the first I thought it was going to be a 30 goal loss to Nilma Darnum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were a bit unlucky late in the last when the Catani big man marked 25 out when it was clearly a push in the back(I think he goaled)
It could have been a different result if not for that!!!!

That is a terrible attitude. Same thing happened at our game on the weekend after going down to Cora Lynn by 7 points. Our supporters thought it was a great effort and clapped us as we came off. As a player it was really disappointing because we go out there to win the match and anything less isn't acceptable. I know for a fact that Nyora or Catani supporters would not be clapping their teams after a narrow loss and that is the sort of culture you want to have at your club.

That is a terrible attitude. Same thing happened at our game on the weekend after going down to Cora Lynn by 7 points. Our supporters thought it was a great effort and clapped us as we came off. As a player it was really disappointing because we go out there to win the match and anything less isn't acceptable. I know for a fact that Nyora or Catani supporters would not be clapping their teams after a narrow loss and that is the sort of culture you want to have at your club.

Sometimes a clap from the crowd is a good thing ! even if you lose

they are clapping because YOUR team tried their guts out

To some of us onlookers winning is not that important,Its how you play the game!!!

With the number one big man in the league gone back to Berwick who will take over his mantle this year. Horacsko and Smith obviously both be chances to take the title, anyone else?

Phil Smith number 1
Horascko numer 2

Wylie and Cunningham from Poowong are handy, only young but could be very good in the future.

Smith would probably still be No 1, but your man Horacsko had his pants pulled down by M. Olney on the weekend. Olney was best-on for Darnum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definately

Judging by Surkin's consistant talk about how good he is since mid December

Surkin thinks he will be twice as good as Mumford :thumbsu:

Cmon Scottie we all know that cora lynn have the best in the league!

Yeah dwyer is good player, was good when LL first came into the league. Just need some good onballers to help him out.

Not sure he will be the nastiest anymore with Dovetons former coach Clint Wilson applying for a clearance to Nyora. Good luck to all ruckman - you will need it..

Turn it up mate, hes nothing but a sniper. If he tries that crap he's always pulled, he'll probably cop some good beltings back i'd say.

And the only reason hes at Nyora cos he got kicked out of Doveton for bogan behaviour and belting people from the club. Good recruiting Nyora!

Hogben looked good last year when i saw the dusties.

Wilson will be alright, played well in the pracy matches and I am sure the club wont let any of the doveton offield issues come to nyora.

He wasnt the only one at doveton that had issues with people either, hence about 30 other blokes leaving.

[/i]
Turn it up mate, hes nothing but a sniper. If he tries that crap he's always pulled, he'll probably cop some good beltings back i'd say.

And the only reason hes at Nyora cos he got kicked out of Doveton for bogan behaviour and belting people from the club. Good recruiting Nyora!

very brave from behind a keyboard :thumbsdown:

Ben Dwyer will be the number 1 ruck in 2010.
Im with Surkin he played a great game yesterday and never stop all day.Must have taken 12 to 15 marks and kicked 3 or 4 goals.BOG yesterday.I dont love him like Surkin.Looked like Troy Simmons from the tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Ruckman in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back