Best way to Download TV Shows?

Remove this Banner Ad

I like a lot of American shows and as you all know we get them so far delayed here in Aus that s frustrating.

I'm just wondering what is the easiest way to Downlod eposides of shows from the US?

I have heard a lot about torrents but am not sure how it all works, help would be handy.

Thanks.

Just released episodes: Warez-bb.org + Rapidshare account

Old well seeded episodes: Mininova or Isohunt

Are you saying that you don't know how to use torrents or just trying to find good ones?

Download utorrent (you can get it off their website for free) then download torrents from a site such as Mininova. The torrents are small files, usually less than 100k, and you open these up using uTorrent, which then lets you download the whole file.

Stream them off the internet. With torrents, you could infect your computer with viruses, trojans etc...

Personally, I use these websites to view movies and TV shows such as Skins, How I Meet Your Mother, Lost etc...

To download TV shows direct to your computer I use programs like RealPlayer downloading and recording manager (inbrowser program) .

The aforementioned sites should contain direct downloading links so downloading programs will not be needed.

If you hunt around you'll find forums where the members upload to either rapidshare or megaupload and you can download from there. It's what I do now that Shareminer is absolute shit.

I reckon you're better off downloading from an internet server than from a torrent. Torrents give variable speeds.

I use wrestlingforums.com for my annual Wrestlemania download and their file exchange forum is pretty clean and updated very regularly. I download HIMYM from there and its up pretty quickly.

You might have to sign up to get access to that part of the site.

Are you saying that you don't know how to use torrents or just trying to find good ones?

I have never used Torrents before so a bit or both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stream them off the internet. With torrents, you could infect your computer with viruses, trojans etc...

Personally, I use these websites to view movies and TV shows such as Skins, How I Meet Your Mother, Lost etc...

To download TV shows direct to your computer I use programs like RealPlayer downloading and recording manager (inbrowser program) .

The aforementioned sites should contain direct downloading links so downloading programs will not be needed.
I have been downloading torrents for 5 years and have not once got a virus or trojan. Streaming online is poorer quality picture and with torrents you can watch them over and over again without having to re-stream.

Torrents > stream.

Hey guys,

Like most around here I love my sport. Just wondering if anyone knows of any sites where you can download Eurosport programming such as Athletics, tennis, and EPL?

Hey guys,

Like most around here I love my sport. Just wondering if anyone knows of any sites where you can download Eurosport programming such as Athletics, tennis, and EPL?

Not sure about downloading as such but if you dont mind watching live streams, myp2p.eu is good for sport.

WARNING to anyone that has a premium Rapidshare account and visiting this site, I recently had my account termintated because i downloaded a file from here and violated the terms and conditions of Rapidshare.

Edit: Just got an email back from Rapidshare. They informed me that it is most likely phishing and have simply reset my password

well There are so many way and web sites to download tv shows. but we have to download tv shows from that web place which provides legal download and that's comfortable to sutable devise. torrent download is good but i don' t think its legal.some site which i had used before to download tv show provides corrupted videos in most cases. they are mostly file share sites. now i use one site which provides download tv shows with not too much cost but i think that web place provides legal download. http://download-tvshows.com/

tvfreeload.com/forum

Has a huge range of shows and is updated as soon as the show has aired in the US. I download Heroes, Lost, FlashForward, etc from there. The downloads are links to file sharing sites and I can't stand RapidShit so all I have to do is wait for a single MegaUpload link and all is good. I usually have the show downloaded about an hour or two after it has aired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best way to Download TV Shows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back