Best Year 11s from each school?

Remove this Banner Ad

John Rice - Davidson is a well known Sandy Dragon. His ankle injury was a significant blow to the teams mid field structure.
BGS struggled against Scotch without him early but soon found there feet from some inspiring words by the man himself

OHHHHH yes i agree
thank god someone has seen him besides me. how good is he.
he has a long kick and runs alot.
no match for andrew dix though clearly the top pick for the draft

Re: Scolarship players.....

Scolarship players.....

Nicholas Materia year 11
Alex Cann year 11

These boys have been recuiterd to Brighton Grammar 1st's
Nick is a gun midfielder and alex is a awesome full foward that can mark anything.

These boys are from the country

watch out hailerbry:D

Hopefully John Bouris can cause havack next week as he has been allowed to miss Greek School to play footy. He is a big unit

skevsman said:
hi all, new here. name is ben or skevsman. :thumbsu:
i go to st. kevins as you can probably tell looking at my screen nick and I'd have to say that's pretty bang on.

but newman and kennedy are well in front of everyone else in yr.11. third would be mccarthy and fourth is a fair way back.

Hi mate,
Can I ask your opinion on Tamma?

cheers

junior rioli is the best year 11. no doubt, with fegs and earley nowhere near. scotch has the best yr 11's in the APS, no-one cares about the AGS, that is sub-standard competition. davis, hill, strange (kidding) and rattray of yr 11 look promising. especially rattray, the 4ft, 20 kg dynamo resembles the strength and leadership of his brother. look for him making some serious inroads from the 5th xviii. keep fighting that good fight little fella

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can all these :D:D:D:Der year 11's from Melbourne Grammar (jcats, randy etc) get off this site and stop trying to get people to put them in their first xviii. you should know by now your all hacks and represent the true soft melbourne grammar attitude to footy
go back to your rich cars and milfo mums in toorak you f**king homos

Yeah i would have to agree with you no doubt, that rioli kid is a gun and surely is a certainy to be drafted...where abouts though do you think?
Scotch year 11 have some good talent, though ags have there players aswell.. Hill & Parisi are both gun footballers , should dominate aps footy, and look further on from there i would say aswell. Who is rattray? and whos this new rioli at the scotch?

Rioli is streets ahead of the rest when you're talking about best yr 11 players. Value for money, the scotch 1's are the best team going around. You can forget about Haileybury until they move anywhere near the Melbourne metropolitan area and stop paying their players. Their sports program is an absolute joke and so is their academic program. MGS can go back to their cafes and continue sipping on their lattes while Xavier and St Kevins can go back to commuinion and play around with their priests. As they say, you'd rather be a ****ta than a catholic, coz catholics :D:D:D:D priests.

theweatherman said:
Rioli is streets ahead of the rest when you're talking about best yr 11 players. Value for money, the scotch 1's are the best team going around. You can forget about Haileybury until they move anywhere near the Melbourne metropolitan area and stop paying their players. Their sports program is an absolute joke and so is their academic program. MGS can go back to their cafes and continue sipping on their lattes while Xavier and St Kevins can go back to commuinion and play around with their priests. As they say, you'd rather be a ****ta than a catholic, coz catholics :D:D:D:D priests.

you're in for a big surprise when haileybury play scotch. scotch to have a few standout players that are up there in the best aps players, but thats it. haileybury are a very well gelled team and they play for there jumper not themselves. no true standouts in the haileybury team, they all do there job to a high standard and are very consistant. most aps teams have a few gun players and that is all, haileybury are classy all over the field, and the distance between the worst 1sts player and the best 2nds player a pretty long way. except lillie is a hack, everyone knows that. haileybury have no gun year 11s, but there a few hard workers and some skillfull players in the 2's.

Chief Wiggam said:
you're in for a big surprise when haileybury play scotch. scotch to have a few standout players that are up there in the best aps players, but thats it. haileybury are a very well gelled team and they play for there jumper not themselves. no true standouts in the haileybury team, they all do there job to a high standard and are very consistant. most aps teams have a few gun players and that is all, haileybury are classy all over the field, and the distance between the worst 1sts player and the best 2nds player a pretty long way. except lillie is a hack, everyone knows that. haileybury have no gun year 11s, but there a few hard workers and some skillfull players in the 2's.

You forgot to mention one thing, Haileybury PAY for their players. What i said was that scotch has the best value for money team. You keep living in your fantasy world that has you believing you are a top notch team. I would like so see the real Haileybury play, a team without all those scholarship players. See who's talking then.

barradige said:
can all these :D:D:D:Der year 11's from Melbourne Grammar (jcats, randy etc) get off this site and stop trying to get people to put them in their first xviii. you should know by now your all hacks and represent the true soft melbourne grammar attitude to footy
go back to your rich cars and milfo mums in toorak you f**king homos

mate you couldn't be more wrong.
1. those guys are guns (not hacks) and are in mgs 1st XVIII
2. melbourne grammar isn't soft at all
the only thing you're right about is yeah we have rich cars and live in toorak.

mcvh13 said:
mate you couldn't be more wrong.
1. those guys are guns (not hacks) and are in mgs 1st XVIII
2. melbourne grammar isn't soft at all
the only thing you're right about is yeah we have rich cars and live in toorak.

and hot mums

mate melbourne are as soft as it comes in aps football.
in their match against heilbury they were mentally and physically bullied for the entire match. at every mistake by melbourne heilibury would rub their faces in it, and punish them on the board. all teams this year cant afford to take :D:D:D:D from heilibury or they'll just end up like melbourne.
stand up to the f***s!

phamasian said:
mate melbourne are as soft as it comes in aps football.
in their match against heilbury they were mentally and physically bullied for the entire match. at every mistake by melbourne heilibury would rub their faces in it, and punish them on the board. all teams this year cant afford to take :D:D:D:D from heilibury or they'll just end up like melbourne.
stand up to the f***s!

phamasian is gay

Jack Cannon is easily the best Yr 11 in the competition. He is a big kid with long arms. Best Yr11 by a mile! Will be drafted next year!

bmorts88 said:
Jack Cannon is easily the best Yr 11 in the competition. He is a big kid with long arms. Best Yr11 by a mile! Will be drafted next year!

Mate I rate Jack highly but hes not really a draft candidate. Although he did shutdown the Hailbury CHF this week and did some hard work in the backline. He will dominate the APS next year, but realistically hes not going to be drafted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Year 11s from each school?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back