Entertainment & Music Best YouTube Clips, Paste them here! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

True, he didn't re-arrange much, as he doesn't in any of his songs. But as a pub gigger, re-arranging them might be a bit dangerous. Crowd likes to hear stuff they know.

Just thought the vocals were very, very good. I'm not a singer by any means, but I would have thought Africa would be a difficult song to sing given its higher range and such. But I could be way off. :eek:

True, he didn't re-arrange much, as he doesn't in any of his songs. But as a pub gigger, re-arranging them might be a bit dangerous. Crowd likes to hear stuff they know.

Just thought the vocals were very, very good. I'm not a singer by any means, but I would have thought Africa would be a difficult song to sing given its higher range and such. But I could be way off. :eek:
A song IMO is difficult due to the interval between each note. A song like 'Africa' where each note is no more than a third away from the one before it, i deem as easy because it's very easy to hit notes that close to each other.

This guy tries to go super saiyan
[youtube]fYxCrugJj_o[/youtube]

That is quality. Anyone thinking of not watching it because it's 5 mins long, watch it. You wont be disappointed :D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a guy I know went to the USA, and somehow managed to start up his own "Outback" adventures.

[youtube]8gGSnfCJYTk[/youtube]

Probably more miss than hit, but the above one gave me a chuckle.

So a guy I know went to the USA, and somehow managed to start up his own "Outback" adventures.

[youtube]8gGSnfCJYTk[/youtube]

Probably more miss than hit, but the above one gave me a chuckle.

He aint no russel coight thats for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertainment & Music Best YouTube Clips, Paste them here! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back