Entertainment & Music Best YouTube Clips, Paste them here! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a pretty simple question for $500,000. To be fair though this was in 1999 before the LOTR movies came out so he can be forgiven for not recognising Frodo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a pretty simple question for $500,000. To be fair though this was in 1999 before the LOTR movies came out so he can be forgiven for not recognising Frodo.

I would have been SCREAMING at my TV.

Unbelievable..She must have the lowest IQ in human history.

I actually feel sorry for her. Haha. Probably because i think she's sexy. :D

Do you remember she got engaged at one point? I was bored and ended up doing a background check and like a few months after she got engaged, it was off. Her fiance at the time threw her out and she had a tantrum saying she was going to be homeless etc... It was all on his twitter.

Sounds about right

Now imagine if the host was the man and the contestant was the female. It wouldn't be funny, and the host would most likely be fired right after.
permos12345 2 hours ago 10
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Thats weird.

At the time I would've known the answer cause I knew all the Poke'mon. Now I know the answer cause I know Frodo and don't remember the Poke'mon

EDIT: That's a lie, just watched video and still knew all the Poke'mon and what they evolve to

Thats weird.

At the time I would've known the answer cause I knew all the Poke'mon. Now I know the answer cause I know Frodo and don't remember the Poke'mon

EDIT: That's a lie, just watched video and still knew all the Poke'mon and what they evolve to

It´s easy still for me that I hate PK

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertainment & Music Best YouTube Clips, Paste them here! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back