Best yr 10 footballer polll (new)

Remove this Banner Ad

wtf watts isnt that good, all he does is stand in the middle with his hands on his hips complaining about not getting kicks. He can take a fantastic mark and has a great long kick, but he has no heart and is the sort of player that waits for the pill to come to him instead of going in and getting it himself.

Well if he waits and kicks 8 i am a happy man, good on ya rick.

Ziebell is year 10 age but he is year 11. Surprised you don't have Taylor Duryea in there as he was captain of NSW team and has been in CGS's best first two games.

s goddard geelong college
domination against xavier in the 3rd quarter in his first firsts game, straight after coming back from a broken arm
cousin of brendan goddard at st kilda

you are a biased skevvies,
but great to see your team doing well after injecting the side full of scholarships:thumbsu:

Cachia,griffiths and broadhurst absolute superstars playin 1sts for skevs. cachia is very highly regarded and potential AFL footballer good pace, great hands, griffiths hard nut one of the best taggers ive seen. Broadhurst is just a big bloke 194cm and capable of ripping the game apart.

yeah u skevvies!!!!!!!

cachia has clearly been the standout year 10 in the competition to date
broadhurt, castricum and purcell have done well in key positions usually dominated by yr 12 heavies
scully is a fine player and will dominate on return
watts is an exceptional basketball but was his first round performance a 1 off?
Watts' first round performance was not a one off as he kicked 8.4 against scotch and then had the plessure of beating Parisi. I'd like to see how Scully finds the pressure in the APS comp, with a lot of talk about it he will be a target. JAck Zebial i think it is... he is in year 11 and only managed a few kicks in round one and that was because he was playing loose in defence.

hannerbury you have got to be kidding, tom scully is the best yr ten player, watts is good however values basketball higher than football... scully has amazing skills and has an amazing engine (15.5) beep test..

where is Lucin in the poll?? he rips half these kids arses. Skevvies just put all ur ****s on. You just poach players with scholarships. Love cattaz psJc is a ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scully

OR

Zeibell

OR

Watts

Anyone who votes anything else is an idiot.

The problem here is everyone is so biased. southswans lift ur game son. hannebury is basically guaranteed an afl career. the chargers r begging for him to come back this year after he told them he needed a break for one season. I would think he is the standout.
p.s. he isnt on scholarship

hannerbury you have got to be kidding, tom scully is the best yr ten player, watts is good however values basketball higher than football... scully has amazing skills and has an amazing engine (15.5) beep test..

I was speaking to jack today and he said that he actually values footy higher than basketball

cachia without a doubt. took three absoulute screamers against GGS for Skevs first XVIII (as well as his standard 25+ posessions). jack watts would sruggle to match even one of them, let alone three, not even the fact that he is a 195 giant would help him, cachia (all 6 foot of him) is a far better player.
played 9As against watts' team last year, BGS, he had no impact at all and spent more of his energy flapping his lips than actually playing footy.
i dont know how hes gone this year, but if thats how he plays whenever he receives some close attention from a good defensive player then his prospects for footy are defintely nothing special, even thoguh his physical attributes are so outstanding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best yr 10 footballer polll (new)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back