Votes: 8 19.0%
  • SANDILANDS

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • HILL

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

leadmaker said:
yer kidin me sargent and j pikering r easerly up in the mix of the best players in yr 11...
sargent number 7 for BGS! has kept smith and rokerfella 2 under 20 disposals n pikin up his own possies as well as keepin them quiet.
j pikering cumin in of the wing has created heaps of goals for BGS his disposal of the ball and his speed. he will b the next judd
more funny jokes, you would not happen to be from BGS would you?? the team that LOST to caulfield?? if you have a so called 'super star' shouldnt he rise and have put caulfield away...mmm ponder that for a minute

leadmaker said:
yer kidin me sargent and j pikering r easerly up in the mix of the best players in yr 11...
sargent number 7 for BGS! has kept smith and rokerfella 2 under 20 disposals n pikin up his own possies as well as keepin them quiet.
j pikering cumin in of the wing has created heaps of goals for BGS his disposal of the ball and his speed. he will b the next judd

Pretty sure u guys lost that game by 90 points.

But his job would have been excellent.:thumbsdown:

boys, i would just like to say that tom sunburg just about got best on ground today for caulfield in there win against wealsy collage....CGS won by 58 points

i agree about dnaile sargent.. when i played aginst him he dominated nick smith he has become a way betetr tema player this year and he sure is up thier in the best.. the pickering twins are very skilled players who kick on both feet and they will go a long way in their football becuase my mate plays wiht them in u16 sandy dragons!

Surely Lachy Henderson would have to be up there. Member of the Vic Country Under 18 squad for the recent national championships as a bottom age, and kicked 8 goals vs Xavier last year as a yr 10

Shron Watt said:
Surely Lachy Henderson would have to be up there. Member of the Vic Country Under 18 squad for the recent national championships as a bottom age, and kicked 8 goals vs Xavier last year as a yr 10

i totally agree.. henderson has been in dominating form all year and should defitnly get a mention!!!
what about some of the ggs boys?? ok they have had a tough season but there is some serious talent down there in the likes of Austin and O'Keefe.
any thoughts?

gormanisahack said:
With the APS season coming to an end and looking to the future who are the yr 10s at the moment in the APS who will step up to the plate next year?

Sam Llyod....... A ggs boy with amazing skill and ability to read the ball..
steps up to the plate every week as a year ten as it is...!!!!!!

It's quite humerous how seriously everyone on this forum is... Half the people here are probably spuds who can't even cop a game in the 1'sts.... I already know who the players are that are available to vote for in this poll, and let me say that everyone should take a leaf out of their books, they are my idols...

I'm a spud who plays in the 2nd's and let me just say that come next year everyone should be looking over there shoulder or thinking twice about going in for the hardball get because i will be there lurking in the shadows... The entire 2nd's side have full respect for me and i'm currently leading the b&f.... Look out for me when you guys play - Carey 2nd's im jumper no. 1....

Haslam said:
It's quite humerous how seriously everyone on this forum is... Half the people here are probably spuds who can't even cop a game in the 1'sts.... I already know who the players are that are available to vote for in this poll, and let me say that everyone should take a leaf out of their books, they are my idols...

I'm a spud who plays in the 2nd's and let me just say that come next year everyone should be looking over there shoulder or thinking twice about going in for the hardball get because i will be there lurking in the shadows... The entire 2nd's side have full respect for me and i'm currently leading the b&f.... Look out for me when you guys play - Carey 2nd's im jumper no. 1....

LOL!

Funniest post on BigFooty. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haslam said:

hahahaha mate...did you get a touch today?? didnt see you out on the paddock, nice to see carey 2nds took the game to caulfield, haha what a joke, you guys didnt even kick a goal! hahaha gosh it was a laugh

Haslam said:

wow a 130 point smashing... u had me confused cause i only thought that we were at training... seriously... did Carey seconds play today?

Sam Sheldon from Haileybury is by far the best APS player, he has been getting best on grounds week in week out for Haileybury and for the Oakleigh Chargers. He will get drafted this year either under the father son rule or throughout the normal draft.

Haslam said:

I agree with you, half you blokes probly cant even get a game in the firsts!!!!! great post Haslam

I've heard this Tim Allman kid will be a surprise choice in the firsts for Xaiver.

Players like Sam Lees will probably play 5ths.....

sandilands and sonberg have proven themselves to among the best players in the aps as a yr 11, and thats no biased, with i reckon many people probably agreeing

the free beer said:
sandilands and sonberg have proven themselves to among the best players in the aps as a yr 11, and thats no biased, with i reckon many people probably agreeing
can't agree more. i just hope sonny's back will be okay so that we can see the best of him next year.

clark rubber, i keep heaaring sonnys done his back again, is this true, will he be playing against melbourne this week, do u think sandilands could take hawkins?

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Yr 11's In Aps

Back