Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a boring show. Don’t even know what beat it, but it wouldn’t take much.

It’s whole thing was “ooh there’s a guy from Breaking Bad”.

If it were a stand alone show and Breaking Bad never existed it wouldn’t have got a second season.

(I watched all of it, for the record. Waiting for something to happen.)

If it were a stand alone show and Breaking Bad never existed it wouldn’t have got a second season.

Weird to watch so much of a show you were bored by. Not much going on in your life?

Really liked House of the Dragon, but really surprised it got the gong for its first season.

BCS should have won it for Season 5, which I thought was better than the final season.

Just noticed the new Avatar was nominated for best drama, so not sure how much these awards should mean anyway.

That's roughly 48 hours of your life wasted on something you hated. At what point did you start to lose hope that it would pick up pace? The 46 hr mark?

God damn there are some degenerates here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's roughly 48 hours of your life wasted on something you hated. At what point did you start to lose hope that it would pick up pace? The 46 hr mark?

God damn there are some degenerates here.
I never said I hated it. Better than a lot of stuff on TV, but not worthy of the jerk fest in here. There was good bits, they were just way too far between.

Also, it’s ~ 8 hours a year (I watched it from when it came out), it’s hardly a big investment.

I never said I hated it. Better than a lot of stuff on TV, but not worthy of the jerk fest in here. There was good bits, they were just way too far between.

Also, it’s ~ 8 hours a year (I watched it from when it came out), it’s hardly a big investment.
Maybe your problem is you’re comparing it to BB.

Yeess, now for the Emmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also won 'Best Drama Series' and 'Best Supprting Actor' for Giancarlo Esposito!

Rhea unfortunately lost out to Jennifer Coolidge in the Best Supprting Actress category (Zendaya won Best Actress).

Just looking at all the winners, this seems like the pick of the awards winners again, but we will see what the Emmys bring us.

Also won 'Best Drama Series' and 'Best Supprting Actor' for Giancarlo Esposito!

Rhea unfortunately lost out to Jennifer Coolidge in the Best Supprting Actress category (Zendaya won Best Actress).

Just looking at all the winners, this seems like the pick of the awards winners again, but we will see what the Emmys bring us.
I don't get all this Jennifer Coolidge lovefest.

She's good in White Lotus but I didn't find that her performance knocked my socks off. It's a pretty straight forward comedic role she plays.

Rhea was incredible in BCS.

I don't get all this Jennifer Coolidge lovefest.

She's good in White Lotus but I didn't find that her performance knocked my socks off. It's a pretty straight forward comedic role she plays.

Rhea was incredible in BCS.

Coolidge is awful, she just plays herself in everything and I don't understand why people love her.

Coolidge is awful, she just plays herself in everything and I don't understand why people love her.
Yeah, she was an arseh*le to George Constanza. So **** her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Remove this Banner Ad

Back