BF 09 Super Coach Leagues Confirmation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, it's not too late to confirm my place is it? I visit the forums regularly, but don't come to the supercoach section often. Will be participating in supercoach comp again this year though. Cheers.

Just created my first ever SC team and am definitely interested in joining a league here on BF.

If there are any places open, could I join in the fun?

Massive effort putting this together foxy, kudos to you :)

Edit: My team name is Motown Sharks

I just made my first super coach team, I want to join the bf league too, btw, can somone tell me how to enter my public team on herald sun page, my teams finnished and saved, but I cant find where to 'submit' or 'enter' it, stupid question mabee but can someone help me with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGBEZ,

That is all you need to do. Once it is saved on the site, your team has been entered & will be randomly placed in a public league.
When you get a BF league code, you can just add that as your second league.

I'm a Super Coach virgin. First time at Dream Team last year...finished 9,000ish, if that counts for anything. Any SC leagues left? My team is The Carlton Crew.

any league spots still available? should have replied earlier but anyway... did pretty well last year, can check my rank in the thread from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back