Competitions BF DT Ess board champs - 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BF DT Ess board champs - GWS rookies need locking in by Sat (div 1 players please read!)

hmmm it is a worry i guess,

i figure with carltons lack of forward options he may swing from ruck to chf a bit like ryder? ... by that time he should have made a bit of coin as #1 ruck anyhow.

but seriously he is a top draft pick who seems ready to explode, he has done the years of building up the body and maturing.. its now or never for him to deliver on the hype. i think i wanna be on when it happens.. if not... bah ill upgrade him to cox ;)

Re: BF DT Ess board champs - GWS rookies need locking in by Sat (div 1 players please read!)

I had old Mac as an emergency, but he's at least generating cash when he returns. I also can't see Giles scoring at that level every week, so I'm happy to have 2 premos.

Rd 1 tells me I should have picked even more GWS rookies (7), but it's only one round. Next week everyone could be singing from a different hymn sheet.

i can't have him but its something that could pay of for you big time... he does look hungry!

but ive seen it all before, can't have players going missing in your team...

i'd rather miss the boat and see him succeed for us as a footy team.. then have him and get those poxy 70s

theres some good data there!

food for thought... i just have to get over the fact thats hes burnt me in 2 previous seasons.... ive got 4 days to talk myself into or out of it!

if you HAD to.... would you prefer;

Golby and a midfield base pricer
Dempsey and a midfield base pricer
or
McCarthy and a back base pricer ?

Re: BF DT Ess board champs - Lock team in by Thurs night (div 1 players please read!)

ive toyed with it about 5 times this week..... but every time i stand away and look at my team i can't bring myself to do it. Seems so n00bish

im just going jacobs/kreuzer and hoping the dt gods strike one of the 3 rookie rucks down. (i'd never wish an injury on anyone.... form drop will do)

Re: BF DT Ess board champs - Lock team in by Thurs night (div 1 players please read!)

must be my dt mind kicking in...

every time i saw him lose his man and it would end in a goal, the camera would go onto dimma and he would be shaking his head!

(ofcourse he may have just been upset at he goal)

i guess he wont be playing on quick silver players every week like carltons mob. Or maybe thats his job ?

when conca comes back to a wing it may be a dirct contest between ellis and morris.. i do worry for old morris. hope he plays next week and keeps his man goaless for a bit of confidence.

speaking of confidence.. kruuz looks in the groove... awesome link up play, agile, could be his year.

Seriously struggling at the moment with 7/472.

I thought both Morris and Ellis looked okay. The problem is with Richmond's difficult draw I can't really see them scoring that well.

I think I'll pull the trigger on one of them come round 3.

in fairness he was harldy in sparkling form last year coming off the injury,

but i see your point, we will know in 2-3 weeks if hes the real deal finally.

best part about having him is you dont even have to watch... just listen for those carlton drognos yelling kruuuuuuuuuuz

At least if you have both Ellis and Morris, then one should play every week. Thought Morris struggled a lot - and wouldn't surprise to see him replaced by Batchelor.

Kreuz looked good, but Richmond rucks have had a history of making Hille look like Simon Madden in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: BF DT Ess board champs -Season underway (div 1 players please read!)

2183 - Happy with most of my side, other than Broughton and Ellis. I can't believe I didn't stick to one of my 4 dependable mid prems as captain! :mad:

Shocking start for me.

Really didn't pick my starting rookies well. Could have had an extra 200 points if I started the correct rookies. At least they're making money.

Will probably trade aggressively before the price increases to play catch up.

Well done to the Bombers div 1. Ranked 6th atm. Keep up the good work.

can't BELIEVE i got sucked into him again...

in other news magner looks like he will be fit to play, now im just hoping for couch to get the call up and he can come off the bench to take dicksons spot up forward

I think I'm going to wait it out with Broughton. Had from the start last year and traded him when he was stinkin it up only for him to come out and bang out a bunch of 100s, just hoping this week he was doing a job on Steve Johnson as he seemed to run around pretty freely in the pre season.

hes playing sydney.. they dont really have an sj type...(no rok) if he scores sub 70 - gone!

if they waste him on a rohan or a jetta - goodbye greg, hello a proper premium.

ive been thinking about it though...

it seems teams have found out how to beat the press... they are just bombing over it, and this made alot of end to end footy where the games were fully stretched. With this in mind i reckon there will be less chip chip chip around the backline meaning less big backline player scores.

i might not load up on defs this year, there were only 4 tons in round 1.. i might watch and see if its a trend, if so ill just be happy with my 80s and 90s back there. spenmd big elsewhere.

ok lads... this is it!!!

time to tweak out those mistakes...

the bf champs are about to begin.. we are playing collingwood this week at windy hill, judging from our league we have a fairly strong outfit but we wont know until we play our first match how competetive we really are!

lets get off to a winning start!

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions BF DT Ess board champs - 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back