Leagues BFA (promotion/relegation) League 3

Remove this Banner Ad

With one game to go duckey me and Pavlovs Cat have secured three of the top four spots, with rocker_oz33 MacStradbroke AWOL A Bit Dusty and bigblueboy battling for fourth spot.

Barry Roundhouse and Rusty00 can sneak into the eight if results go their way.

Floating Doughnut and Just do it can't make finals but have avoided relegation - just!

blackshadow and MITS will be relegated to League 4 next year and two of Quazza freo84 Leftyitis and Hawkboy62 will join them depending on this weeks results.

Good luck everyone - the four preliminary finalists get promoted and the bottom four at the end of the minor round get relegated

With one game to go duckey me and Pavlovs Cat have secured three of the top four spots, with rocker_oz33 MacStradbroke AWOL A Bit Dusty and bigblueboy battling for fourth spot.

Barry Roundhouse and Rusty00 can sneak into the eight if results go their way.

Floating Doughnut and Just do it can't make finals but have avoided relegation - just!

blackshadow and MITS will be relegated to League 4 next year and two of Quazza freo84 Leftyitis and Hawkboy62 will join them depending on this weeks results.

Good luck everyone - the four preliminary finalists get promoted and the bottom four at the end of the minor round get relegated
Nothing like a loss to secure the double chance!

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love your work FISH but I do wish you'd stop beating up on the poor old REBCats. Think I've played you six times this year for one win. Finals time comes along and guess what FISH twice again! Stop stalking me you bastard. Or at least put in a shitter ffs.

Love your work FISH but I do wish you'd stop beating up on the poor old REBCats. Think I've played you six times this year for one win. Finals time comes along and guess what FISH twice again! Stop stalking me you bastard. Or at least put in a shitter ffs.
Sorry REB no mercy for spud Norwood/Geelong supporters ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Leagues BFA (promotion/relegation) League 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back