Leagues BFA (promotion/relegation) League 6

Remove this Banner Ad

The four preliminary finalists will be promoted to League 5 next year and stevebbb NSWCROW and THawks are in the box seat for the double chance. Also with a chance to make finals are mulehoops tigland clogwearer Nalts evo DaveyBoy123 Cold Sober CrozaN TMX quality Geelong_Bisons_#36 and Cliffords Blues.

Shermy can also make finals with two or three wins but is also one of the favourites for bottom four and relegation along with Doc_ and Buttonsticher.

doug85 is living up to his team's name (Dogpoo) and will certainly be relegated

The four preliminary finalists will be promoted to League 5 next year and stevebbb NSWCROW and THawks are in the box seat for the double chance. Also with a chance to make finals are mulehoops tigland clogwearer Nalts evo DaveyBoy123 Cold Sober CrozaN TMX quality Geelong_Bisons_#36 and Cliffords Blues.

Shermy can also make finals with two or three wins but is also one of the favourites for bottom four and relegation along with Doc_ and Buttonsticher.

Based on my performance, you’d think I’d have abandoned my team.

Nope - been fully engaged in SC. I just happen to be extremely shit.

I got J.McGovern, Heeney, Rankin and Gawn and 0 trades left. I'm cactus

Leagues BFA (promotion/relegation) League 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back