What hand do you bat with: Left
What hand do you bowl with: Right
Where do you bat: 4
What do you bowl: Right Arm Off Spin

Number: 23
Height: 186cm
Weight: 75kgs
Preferred Team (if you have one):
How did you hear about the BFFCL?: Used to be a player wanting to get involved again.

Name (your BigFooty username): The Majestic
What position do you play: Pure All Rounder
What hand do you bat with: Left
What hand do you bowl with: Right
Where do you bat: 4
What do you bowl: Right Arm Off Spin

Number: 23
Height: 186cm
Weight: 75kgs
Preferred Team (if you have one):
How did you hear about the BFFCL?: Used to be a player wanting to get involved again.
We haven’t played this in years. Lack of interest and interest

It's awfully cold and dark in here sausageroll The Filth Wizard akkaps

Mike Ehrmantraut Waiting GIF by Better Call Saul

It's awfully cold and dark in here sausageroll The Filth Wizard akkaps
It would be cool to see this come back, I severely underestimated the commitment when I started the last reboot but it’s certainly manageable for someone in the right circumstances. I’m too busy to try and run the league but I’m happy to continue captaining a side and assist anyone who wants to take in the task of bringing this back 👍🏼

It would be cool to see this come back, I severely underestimated the commitment when I started the last reboot but it’s certainly manageable for someone in the right circumstances. I’m too busy to try and run the league but I’m happy to continue captaining a side and assist anyone who wants to take in the task of bringing this back 👍🏼
I'd be down for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t want to be part of the organizing of this , felt like I ran this into the ground last time.

Happy to oversee the simming of this though.

However, if people are keen on the fantasy variation. Happy to run that.

I'll touch base with you in the coming weeks akkaps.

I'd like to relaunch this as part of the Sweet FA off season.

I'll touch base with you in the coming weeks akkaps.

I'd like to relaunch this as part of the Sweet FA off season.
We did have a few ideas floating around in regards to the future and aligning to the SFA, I’ll try to dig out some of the PMs

I don’t want to be part of the organizing of this , felt like I ran this into the ground last time.

Happy to oversee the simming of this though.

However, if people are keen on the fantasy variation. Happy to run that.
I dont have a copy of the sim anymore but can otherwise help.

I dont have a copy of the sim anymore but can otherwise help.

* i also used that thread to store results of my own personal league that I used to run for my own entertainment

* i also used that thread to store results of my own personal league that I used to run for my own entertainment
You know what?

On reflection, the thread called "Resources - The SIM" is probably something I should have looked at. I think the hint was in the title of the thread.

I don't know how many seasons I ran the TFFCL but was some of the most fun i've ever had (probably slightly associated with the fact I was a poor high school / uni student at the time and had 0 life commitments).

You know what?

On reflection, the thread called "Resources - The SIM" is probably something I should have looked at. I think the hint was in the title of the thread.

I don't know how many seasons I ran the TFFCL but was some of the most fun i've ever had (probably slightly associated with the fact I was a poor high school / uni student at the time and had 0 life commitments).
I was running this during my uni days as well, can’t do it anymore as I am working full time

I even ran this whilst I was not working then I picked up a job and had to stop

I was running this during my uni days as well, can’t do it anymore as I am working full time

I even ran this whilst I was not working then I picked up a job and had to stop
I work for myself so I can always tell the boss to get stuffed if I need to sim 👍

akkaps help please!

Trying to play a test and teams are not showing and the following occurs:

View attachment 2063397

EDIT: But if i create/edit teams I can use AUS, ENG etc to still open the team.
The available teams do not show in the Test sim :( you have to do it yourself in Excel

Last edited:
The available teams do not show in the Test sim :( you have to do it yourself in Excel
Sorry do what in excel?

Let's pretend for a minute I have no idea what I'm doing...

Remove this Banner Ad

BFFCL Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back