BFFCL Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want a ladder, you’ll need to input the data and formulate it in excel yourself.
The Sim will not do it for you
I cant even sim a game.

I can create and edit teams. I can search teams by using AUS, ENG etc but a list doesnt appear.

When I go to play a match, that is the error message that pops up:

1722334327155.png

I cant even sim a game.

I can create and edit teams. I can search teams by using AUS, ENG etc but a list doesnt appear.

When I go to play a match, that is the error message that pops up:

View attachment 2063874
Oh, now I get it. Yeah. Some thing wrong. I’ll try download it tomorrow and give it a shot

Oh, now I get it. Yeah. Some thing wrong. I’ll try download it tomorrow and give it a shot
So using the link results in the error, however downloading the sim via your attachment works perfectly (albeit no ladder which is fine) - just an FYI!

The Filth Wizard

Sweet Cricket Association (SCA)

Rename the BFFCL to the Sweet Cricket Association

Moving the BFFCL to a sub board of the SFA or part of the fantasy games subsection

Moving all grounds and reference to align with Mobbs’ Minecraft map and playing finals out of SFA Park

Scrapping the state system for clubs linked to the SFA, all clubs within the SFA would be given the option of a license with the BFFCL, it can be run separately from the SFA club, with different captains and a different structure. It needs only 11 players per game means not all players would have to take part in the cricket league

I would create the cricket rules in a similar style to that of the SFA

And I would state that any proposed club would have or take on a SFA and BFFCL license

There are three different formats of cricket, with sins for all three formats. You would need to decide on which format to favour

I have/had the stats spreadsheets which I would like to keep on top of and continue working on. Hopefully, would like to get this after to sweetfa.plus sometime in the future (a few years down the track)

There is a breakdown to player styles and whatnot. You need to decide whether these would change per season and whether their stats would affect their following seasons ratings.

Also, whether players can drastically change styles from seasons to season (ie going from a pure bat in one season to a pure bowl in the following). I implemented a point where only three changes would be able to be made between season, to allow for slight changes to teams.

The possibility of having two divisions with cricket, so the seasons can be shorter and not having to play as many games. The divisions should be different for all three formats

Last edited:
The Filth Wizard

Sweet Cricket Association (SCA)

Rename the BFFCL to the Sweet Cricket Association

Moving the BFFCL to a sub board of the SFA or part of the fantasy games subsection

Moving all grounds and reference to align with Mobbs’ Minecraft map and playing finals out of SFA Park

Scrapping the state system for clubs linked to the SFA, all clubs within the SFA would be given the option of a license with the BFFCL, it can be run separately from the SFA club, with different captains and a different structure. It needs only 11 players per game means not all players would have to take part in the cricket league

I would create the cricket rules in a similar style to that of the SFA

And I would state that any proposed club would have or take on a SFA and BFFCL license

There are three different formats of cricket, with sins for all three formats. You would need to decide on which format to favour

I have/had the stats spreadsheets which I would like to keep on top of and continue working on. Hopefully, would like to get this after to sweet.fa sometime in the future (a few years down the track)

There is a breakdown to player styles ab what it. You need to decide whether these would change per season and whether their stats would affect their following seasons ratings.

Also, whether players can drastically change styles from seasons to season (ie going from a pure bat in one season to a pure bowl in the following). I implemented a point where only three changes would be able to be made between season, to allow for slight changes to teams.

The possibility of having two divisions with cricket, so the seasons can be shorter and not having to play as many games. The divisions should be different for all three formats

I love this. I’m a little in and out of BF over the next day or so but I really want to ramp up this project this week.

I don’t want to be part of the organizing of this , felt like I ran this into the ground last time.
He says... now three pages of a PM deep into the organising of this.

Last edited:

* i also used that thread to store results of my own personal league that I used to run for my own entertainment
TheGoatBaron - I am not ignoring your PM - just easier to quote here :)

I tried 2 x downloads which didnt work (including the 'official' download direct from the main website as per the link in the resource thread quoted above).

However, the attachment in the same resource thread quoted above works - just not the link.

1723601953147.png

TheGoatBaron - I am not ignoring your PM - just easier to quote here :)

I tried 2 x downloads which didnt work (including the 'official' download direct from the main website as per the link in the resource thread quoted above).

However, the attachment in the same resource thread quoted above works - just not the link.

View attachment 2078899
I will remove the link from the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFFCL Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back