BFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree. Had ample time to get their shit together……

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Please explain Rooster how they have additional points if you agree. Leagues should be trying to get stronger and more competitive scores is my point. Yes it’s not the leagues fault but they should offer assistance rather than just “lip service” is my point.
Did the AFL help the less fortunate AFL clubs, hell yeah they did..

Anyway who cares the club will go on & on for years in some league. 😉

Please explain Rooster how they have additional points if you agree. Leagues should be trying to get stronger and more competitive scores is my point. Yes it’s not the leagues fault but they should offer assistance rather than just “lip service” is my point.
Did the AFL help the less fortunate AFL clubs, hell yeah they did..

Anyway who cares the club will go on & on for years in some league.

How do you expect the league to “help them out”. You can keep looking outside of your club to governing bodies for assistance when time and again that club has fkd up with recruitment, culture and people in the wrong administrative positions.

Take some responsibility for it and do something about it.

The Lakers have done it tough in recent times but you don’t hear them pissing and moaning about not getting assistance by their supporters.

They have put good people in the right places and have invested heavily in their junior program which will start reaping reward in the next 2/3 years.

And we’re not the AFL mate!!!

How do you expect the league to “help them out”. You can keep looking outside of your club to governing bodies for assistance when time and again that club has fkd up with recruitment, culture and people in the wrong administrative positions.

The Lakers have done it tough in recent times but you don’t hear them pissing and moaning about not getting assistance by their supporters.

They have put good people in the right places and have invested heavily in their junior program which will start reaping reward in the next 2/3 years.

Oh well they will just deal with the consequences I guess. Do you think it’s just south looking at other options!! I can assure you another club is watching closely and potentially move. I guess in reality 10 clubs is more beneficial I know but hey if you get 9 then that’s not great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well they will just deal with the consequences I guess. Do you think it’s just south looking at other options!! I can assure you another club is watching closely and potentially move.

Not sure he does mate. He didn’t even know his boy was leaving
Hey mate, I knew everything that was going on. However any move required a release hence why I didn’t give much away. Bit more to it that I know but won’t let it out on here as that’s disrespectful to a few parties.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back