BFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt there is an official policy. Even if there was they wouldn’t follow it
I will have a crack. 3 v 6 was to be played at Sebastapol on Saturday. 4 v 5 at Darley on Sunday. After Ballarat beat East and finished 4th the league decided to swap them. I know people think its a conspiracy and Darley complained, but dont people think it would be unfair for Ballarat to have to play Sunbury at Darley after finishing 4th, I certainly do. As for Melton, i think they should get a home final, but playing at Darley is better than playing in Ballarat.

I will have a crack. 3 v 6 was to be played at Sebastapol on Saturday. 4 v 5 at Darley on Sunday. After Ballarat beat East and finished 4th the league decided to swap them. I know people think its a conspiracy and Darley complained, but dont people think it would be unfair for Ballarat to have to play Sunbury at Darley after finishing 4th, I certainly do. As for Melton, i think they should get a home final, but playing at Darley is better than playing in Ballarat.
Ok thanks for trying.
But why two finals at Darley?
And why at Sebastopol (crap scoreboard and limited facilities)?
CHFNL seem more organised than BFNL for finals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok thanks for trying.
But why two finals at Darley?
And why at Sebastopol (crap scoreboard and limited facilities)?
CHFNL seem more organised than BFNL for finals!
Darley has been the choice of venues for some time now in the East. Not sure why? Probably $’s, maybe get bigger crowds there, also they can control easily who comes in and out of the ground. Fully fenced all the way around.
Maccy Park for some reason isn’t a venue the league like for finals. Can’t recall a final there for a while. But memory not so great these days.
If Darley are the higher ranked team then they seem to play at home, last year Melton were the higher ranked, so Melton v Darley was at Maddingley Park. Maddingley Park looking terrible at the moment

Darley has been the choice of venues for some time now in the East. Not sure why? Probably $’s, maybe get bigger crowds there, also they can control easily who comes in and out of the ground. Fully fenced all the way around.
Maccy Park for some reason isn’t a venue the league like for finals. Can’t recall a final there for a while. But memory not so great these days.
If Darley are the higher ranked team then they seem to play at home, last year Melton were the higher ranked, so Melton v Darley was at Maddingley Park. Maddingley Park looking terrible at the moment
Tbh more than anything, I'm surprised that Maccy Park isn't used more.
I would have thought it was better suited to families having a day at the footy but I'm sure there's a reason.

Maccy park hosted a semi final in 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back