BFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I missing something here? Hasn’t It always been like this ?
Yeah it has. Approx $20k the league get from charging participants during the finals. But they pay during regular season anyway.
I’m sure the greediness come finals time with venue selection etc goes towards great things like paying Kouta to coach inter league, and junkets for the board

How did Luke Kiel go this year? Is he going around again next year?
He will be 34 next year, & with the ‘Era’ now over at Sebas, I wouldn't be suprised to see him head out to a district comp for a year or even back home to swan hill to finish off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly. We’ll see I suppose. East are very capable, no doubt. I just see a more even contribution from Melton at this point. Happy to be wrong

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Melton bat deep. They probably have a list of 30 capable senior players. Darley drop away significantly after about 16, but Jordan seems to get the best out of them

Took half a day for this post to get old really quick. East were lucky to beat Ballarat today. They'll beat Darley next week and then the only way they can compete with Melton is if the Bloods fail to front up. East can't win it.
Things can change quickly, and Grand Finals are different games altogether. Last year Darley beat North by 10 goals in the 2nd semi, then 2 weeks later fell in on the last kick of the day.
I still think the bloods would need a really stinky day to get beat, but it’s happened before

Things can change quickly, and Grand Finals are different games altogether. Last year Darley beat North by 10 goals in the 2nd semi, then 2 weeks later fell in on the last kick of the day.
I still think the bloods would need a really stinky day to get beat, but it’s happened before
True. Things will have to change for Melton to lose it but pressure can create issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back